PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-10-2011, 20:55   #31
Mike1Zero
  • Supports: Barcelona
  • PSN: xXWALLSYXx

Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus_PES View Post
Mike, are you making all new Npower Championship png's? just wondering because I collected all the ones you made in your previous thread and jotted down the kit colours that you posted above them, And I heard that the RGB has tweaked a bit in pes 2012. So have you corrected the colours on all of them?
I am still in the middle of updating the kits and the colours

Mike1Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 21:07   #32
YV84

YV84 has disabled reputation

Hi Mike,

Can you do for me the FC Barcelona away kit of Cruyff era in PNG, just with the stripe if possible without the crest:

Thanks for advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YV84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 21:57   #33
Mike1Zero

Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Mike1Zero has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YV84 View Post
Hi Mike,
Can you do for me the FC Barcelona away kit of Cruyff era in PNG, just with the stripe if possible without the crest:

Thanks for advance
Old 28-10-2011, 22:55   #34
icetarka

icetarka is an unknown

Hi Mike

Any chance you can to the reading, hull, and leicester embems please.
icetarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2011, 23:10   #35
Marcus_PES
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: MarcusBCFC

Marcus_PES has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hi mike, hull city home pleasee??
Marcus_PES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 00:57   #36
Mike1Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by icetarka View Post
Hi Mike
Any chance you can to the reading, hull, and leicester embems please.
Npower Championship 2011-2012
http://www.mediafire.com/?10py01x2qtyylqq
Quote:
hi mike, hull city home pleasee??
Orange 29/14/1
Old 29-10-2011, 02:07   #37
Gotti805
  • Supports: Man U, AC Milan
  • XBox: oGOTTIo
  • PSN: GenGotti

Gotti805 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1Zero View Post
Like this
Monster Army
Fluorescent Green 24/27/4
Gk 23/19/14
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/monsterhome.png/]

Nice you got a couple more!?
Gotti805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 09:35   #38
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Woops, here's the new link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=80CU45NZ

Enjoy
are these kits compatable for pes 2012 mate?
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 10:22   #39
YV84

Quote:

Great Mike, Thank you a lot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:09   #40
YV84

Mike just another request for my classic teams please, it's the 98 Arsenal kit and the emblem. If possible for the kit I'd like to have just the writings, I mean Nike and Arsenal logo and JVC sponsor. Hope you can manage with this :

Crest :

Home & away

GK

Thanks for advance

Old 29-10-2011, 13:01   #41
Mike1Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers Mad View Post
are these kits compatable for pes 2012 mate?
They are my 2011 pngs they will fit in game but the colours are different
Old 29-10-2011, 14:15   #42
petredyche

petredyche is an unknown

Help!

Hi Mike,

Hope you can help mate - I'm trying to make a base for a fantasy Chester FC kit, with badge top right, kit brand top left and sponsor in the middle - fairly standard stuff.

Problem is, I suck! =P

Would you mind having a go at this for me when you get chance? I'd really appreciate it.

Badge (should be enclosed in a yellow circle with a white background)

Kit

Sponsor

Can these be in .png format so I can just overlay them to the various kit designs?

Many thanks!
petredyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 14:53   #43
Tigers Mad

Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Tigers Mad has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
They are my 2011 pngs they will fit in game but the colours are different
thanks mike
Tigers Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 16:41   #44
Mike1Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by YV84 View Post
Mike just another request for my classic teams please, it's the 98 Arsenal kit and the emblem. If possible for the kit I'd like to have just the writings, I mean Nike and Arsenal logo and JVC sponsor. Hope you can manage with this :
Crest :

Home & away

GK

Thanks for advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by petredyche View Post
Hi Mike,
Hope you can help mate - I'm trying to make a base for a fantasy Chester FC kit, with badge top right, kit brand top left and sponsor in the middle - fairly standard stuff.
Problem is, I suck! =P
Would you mind having a go at this for me when you get chance? I'd really appreciate it.
Badge (should be enclosed in a yellow circle with a white background)

Kit

Sponsor

Can these be in .png format so I can just overlay them to the various kit designs?
Many thanks!
Old 29-10-2011, 17:58   #45
Marcus_PES
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: MarcusBCFC

Marcus_PES has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hi mike, brilliant hull home png!

Sorry for being a pain but your png's are brilliant!

Please can you do Millwall Home, and Away please!

Few images for you if you need em

Home >> http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/javaImag...9780851,00.jpg

Away >> http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/javaImag...9771464,00.jpg

Cheers
Marcus_PES is offline   Reply With Quote