PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-02-2012, 12:28   #151
timVdam
  • Supports: Feyenoord
  • PSN: T-NeXuS-D

timVdam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.timVdam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Hjorwesland BK

Do you have Hjorwesland BK club logo? I need it becuause im making stadiums for D2 teams.

thank you
timVdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 13:14   #152
black_hunter
  • Supports: Al Wahda
  • PSN: Black_hunter_Uae

black_hunter is an unknown

black_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 20:17   #153
Nemisiskidd
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • PSN: Nemisiskidd

Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen the magpie View Post
is this their official gk shirt or did you just use the puma template till the proper one is revealed? im asking cos i made these kits earlier but left the gk cos i hadnt seen it yet, cheers.
just a wild guess, as i wouldn't think they will have the white or purple GK design due to clashes with home and away kit.

Follow me on Twitter: @NemisisK_WENB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nemisiskidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 21:19   #154
Nemisiskidd

Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Nemisiskidd has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_hunter View Post

Al Wahda S.C.C
Burgundy 10/0/2 Yellow 31/23/0

/ ------ HOME ------ / ------ WITH SPONSOR ------ /
| |
/ ------ AWAY ------ / ------ WITH SPONSOR ------ /
| |
/ ------ GK ------ / ------ WITH SPONSOR ------ /
| |

From limited number movement in PES i dont believe you will be able to get the chest numbers in the right position.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 28-02-2012, 23:33   #155
Nemisiskidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by timVdam View Post
Do you have Hjorwesland BK club logo? I need it becuause im making stadiums for D2 teams.

thank you

Old 29-02-2012, 00:15   #156
OlavoP-BR
  • Supports: C.R. Flamengo
  • XBox: OlavoP
  • PSN: OlavoP-BR

OlavoP-BR has discovered the General Forums. God help us.OlavoP-BR has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Antigua Barracuda FC (from the USL Pro)
They play with a full blue kit (Lazio tone) and the badge only with colored sides, you can make the BG transparent or two versions for each.

Home:
Lazio/Napoli tone blue with white sides and badge.

Away:
Black with white sides and badge.

GK:
White with Napoli/Lazio tone blue sides and badge.

You can see what I'm talking about here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigua_Barracuda_FC

Also one transparent version with ONLY they badge.

Tampa Bay Rowdies

Keep in mind that the new logo in the one find in the site: http://www.rowdiessoccer.com/
So you just need to get the tiny wikipedia kits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Rowdies) and add the new logo on the sponsor position then add lotto logo on top center (will be the official for 2012).
GK can be the old home (white) found in the same wikipedia page, but with new logo and lotto.

Plese?
OlavoP-BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 00:39   #157
glen the magpie
  • Supports: Newcastle, Borussia Dortmund

glen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisiskidd View Post
just a wild guess, as i wouldn't think they will have the white or purple GK design due to clashes with home and away kit.
ok mate nice one

PES World PES 2017 PS4 AND XBOX kit packs and option files OUT NOW! click
for details.
glen the magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 21:28   #158
timVdam

timVdam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.timVdam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisiskidd View Post
Thanks man
Old 29-02-2012, 22:40   #159
Nemisiskidd

Serbia

/ ------ AWAY ------ /

Old 01-03-2012, 09:08   #160
timVdam

Can you do this one for me pls

Home

Away

GK (lik this)

Old 01-03-2012, 10:10   #161
Stephanie22
Banned

Stephanie22 is an unknown

Eagerly awaiting my ML kits!
Stephanie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 14:33   #162
timVdam

feyenoord kit

I tried to make them myself...

Home

Away

But i still need a GK! Can you make him for me?
Old 01-03-2012, 20:10   #163
MONACOTEAM

MONACOTEAM has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

kits de West Ham, Portsmouth et Torino. please

MONACOTEAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 23:53   #164
hrvoje10
  • Supports: Barcelona Borussia Dortmund Everton , Arsenal

hrvoje10 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasthrvoje10 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasthrvoje10 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasthrvoje10 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasthrvoje10 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

than's man
hrvoje10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:25   #165
StringerBell
  • Supports: Reds & Phoceens
  • PSN: Stringer_-_Bell

StringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeStringerBell is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Nemisiskidd with the new DLC coming out I want to start my ML with Monaco. Can you please make the kit for them please?

home

away with sponsor

goalkeeper