PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 16-09-2018, 14:34   #1
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

[League] Russia Premier Liga

Option File contains:
-Every squad has at least 25 players
-Added free agent youth players back to clubs that were loaned out to FNL sides or play on reserve teams.
-Created some youth players
-Corrected lineups & formations
-Correct stadium names (no photos)
-Added manager photos
-Adjusted some player stats based on current form & games played
-Adjusted some player positions
-Edited incorrect nationalities for some players

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vlq69...WEPESPRLv2.zip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 21:28   #2
duddys

duddys is an unknown

Hello my friend, must i check the second box to import ?
duddys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 21:33   #3
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Great job man, thanks - the game is Sooooo close to being fully authentic. Just missing the J League and the other Asian teams now.
tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 21:52   #4
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddys View Post
Hello my friend, must i check the second box to import ?
Yes
Old 17-09-2018, 05:44   #5
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

I got a question... I can't change anihi's managers name or nationality, why is this and Anzhi ain't the only one theres another few... A get a message that says "this manager has been added via live update, which means you cannot reset his edited data" but I do have his correct photo... Help please.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 12:16   #6
The Dude
His Dudeness

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
I got a question... I can't change anihi's managers name or nationality, why is this and Anzhi ain't the only one theres another few... A get a message that says "this manager has been added via live update, which means you cannot reset his edited data" but I do have his correct photo... Help please.
Rpl is a licensed league. You will have to wait for konami to change it in the next update. Ufa's manager i just could find a good picture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 18-09-2018, 01:13   #7
marz3d

marz3d is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Rpl is a licensed league. You will have to wait for konami to change it in the next update. Ufa's manager i just could find a good picture.
I found a way actually doing it manually... you go to teams.... then choose the team the managers is at... then go to changing managers... go in and press triangle to do a reset...now go back to edit main menu and go to managers and choose the team....in that section put the correct name and country, after that go to create image and choose the correct photo and done.
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:42   #8
The Dude
His Dudeness

I updated all the managers with photos. Added free agent youth players back to clubs that were loaned out to FNL sides or play on reserve teams.

Old Today, 21:27   #9
killacarrillo
  • Supports: America de Cali
  • PSN: KILLA_RILLO24

killacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

How many created players ?

killacarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote