PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-04-2015, 19:08   #391
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Bit late but...

The Small Print
Map of the Problematique
Sunburn
Uno
Stockholm Syndrome.

Not really that hyped about the album based on the single they released :/
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:11   #392
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 20:16   #393
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2015, 21:10   #394
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Ye bastard, beat me to it.

There was a 30 second clip from The Globalist on YouTube a week ago, and my god it sounded epic. Sadly taken down, but the hype I have for that song is crazy.
Old 18-05-2015, 21:13   #395
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Ye bastard, beat me to it.

There was a 30 second clip from The Globalist on YouTube a week ago, and my god it sounded epic. Sadly taken down, but the hype I have for that song is crazy.
It appeared on my FB feed, had to post it here.

That teaser was indeed teasing, but I'm not a big fan if this Mercy yet. I'll give it a few more listens but it's not promising.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 18-05-2015, 21:21   #396
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
It appeared on my FB feed, had to post it here.

That teaser was indeed teasing, but I'm not a big fan if this Mercy yet. I'll give it a few more listens but it's not promising.
It's a single, always going to have a poppy sound to it. Heard snippets from the other songs that has got me hyped for the album.
Old 21-05-2015, 22:30   #397
Ziss
The Three Amigos

http://www.virginradio.fr/muse-une-t...6-a406066.html

The making of The Globalist and Defector.
Old 28-05-2015, 11:33   #398
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quite liking the new singles, particularly 'Mercy' and 'Psycho'. Muse one of the bands I'd like to see most live; always seem to put on a good show.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 16:40   #399
Ziss
The Three Amigos

DAT OUTRO
Old 29-05-2015, 19:59   #400
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Probably best track from the album so far.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 20:46   #401
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lörd TH View Post
Probably best track from the album so far.
It sounded fucking awesome live, and the concern was how it didn't sound as powerful in the studio version as was the case with Supremacy.
Old 01-06-2015, 19:46   #402
Ziss
The Three Amigos

https://open.spotify.com/album/0AWzqESBGB9VF77VKSCnQ8

I've been hyped for albums before, but fuck me the last two songs have been outstanding.

Old 01-06-2015, 21:59   #403
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:

DAT OUTRO
Sorry but that's dross. Zach De La Rocha would be embarrassed by those lyrics, it's pre-college political drivel and the delivery is poor. Muse should be making a lot more instrumentals these days it seems.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 22:00   #404
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
Sorry but that's dross. Zach De La Rocha would be embarrassed by those lyrics, it's pre-college political drivel and the delivery is poor. Muse should be making a lot more instrumentals these days it seems.
Lyrics have never been Bellamy's strong point, which I've referred to many times before (even in this thread, I believe).
Old 02-06-2015, 10:22   #405
rebelinho

Quote:
I've referred to many times before (even in this thread, I believe).
Yes, indeed you have.

Had my first listen of Reapers now as I didn't had the time/chance before. Fucking A, I just love it. The outro is my least favourite part, closely followed by the way Wolstenholme says "Drones". But the rest is really, really good sounding. Specially the 2:30 onwards part.

Oh, and the beginning is 100% Thuderstruck