PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-08-2012, 05:02   #1
Matt H
Administrator

Matt H is an unknown

Post Tapatalk Installed

We've just installed Tapatalk (www.tapatalk.com)

This means that anyone with a smart phone (iphone, android, blackberry etc) will be able to use the Tapatalk app to view the PESGaming Forums in a mobile friendly format.

Simply visit www.pesgaming.com/forums/ on your smart phone and you'll be automatically prompted to the app store.

Try it out and post your feedback here.

Matt H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 10:16   #2
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've been using it for quite a few months, but now as it's compatible, I've seen improvments such as giving the name of the user someone is quoting, rather than just the quote
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 18:15   #3
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I too was using it. Limited from a moderation point of view, but at least it gave me the opportunity to keep up with topical stuff during the day. That was until my supposedly free version decided to pack up. On attempting a re-install it then asked me to pay! The cheek of it.

If anyone can guess what my next "sensitive" question is, then PM me the answer...

Much obliged.