PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-01-2017, 03:11   #1
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

[EXPORTS] All National Teams (PS4)

UPDATE 16.09.2017

from now on see all info, team and replacement lists, instructions and download links in my public spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/IqA9Dj

Kits by ggdaris: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=101715

Recreate tournaments: https://goo.gl/rERmbW

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE IMPORTING ANYTHING!

If you don't read and loose data afterwards, blame yourself, not me!

Download links (and preview images) included in spreadsheet as of 16.09.2017:

EUROPE (complete):
ANDORRA
ARMENIA
AZERBAIJAN
BELARUS
CYPRUS
ESTONIA
FAROE ISLANDS
FINLAND
GEORGIA
GIBRALTAR
KAZAKHSTAN
KOSOVO
LATVIA
LIECHTENSTEIN
LITHUANIA
LUXEMBOURG
MACEDONIA
MALTA
MOLDOVA
MONTENEGRO
SAN MARINO

+ ALL EUROPEAN INGAME NATIONAL TEAMS
+ ALL EUROPEAN NON-FIFA TEAMS (see "NON-FIFA:")

AFRICA:
ANGOLA
BENIN
BOTSWANA
BURUNDI
CAPE VERDE
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC
CHAD
COMOROS
CONGO
CONGO DR
DJIBOUTI
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GAMBIA
GUINEA-BISSAU
KENYA
LESOTHO
LIBERIA
LIBYA
MALAWI
MADAGASCAR
MAURITANIA
MAURITIUS
MOZAMBIQUE
NAMIBIA
NIGER
RWANDA
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
SEYCHELLES
SIERRA LEONE
SOMALIA
SOUTH SUDAN
SUDAN
SWAZILAND
TANZANIA
TOGO
UGANDA
ZIMBABWE

NORTH AMERICA:
ANGUILLA
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
ARUBA
BAHAMAS
BARBADOS
BELIZE
BERMUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
CANADA
CAYMAN ISLANDS
CUBA
CURACAO
DOMINICA
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
EL SALVADOR
GRENADA
GUATEMALA
GUYANA
HAITI
MONTSERRAT
NICARAGUA
PUERTO RICO
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS
SAINT LUCIA
SAINT VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
SURINAME
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
US VIRGIN ISLANDS

ASIA:
AFGHANISTAN
BAHRAIN
BANGLADESH
BHUTAN
BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
CAMBODIA
EAST TIMOR
GUAM
HONG KONG
INDIA
INDONESIA
KYRGYZSTAN
LAOS
MACAU
MALAYSIA
MALDIVES
MONGOLIA
MYANMAR
NEPAL
PAKISTAN
PALESTINE
PHILIPPINES
SINGAPORE
SRI LANKA
SYRIA
TAIWAN
TAJIKISTAN
TURKMENISTAN
VIETNAM
YEMEN

OCEANIA:
AMERICAN SAMOA
COOK ISANDS
FIJI
NEW CALEDONIA
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
SAMOA
SOLOMON ISLANDS
TAHITI
TONGA
VANUATU

NON-FIFA:
ALAND ISLANDS
ALDERNEY
ANGLESEY (YNYS MON)
BONAIRE
FALKLAND ISLANDS
FRENCH GUIANA
GREENLAND
GUADELOUPE
GUERNSEY
ISLE OF MAN (ELLAN VANNIN)
JERSEY
KIRIBATI
MARTINIQUE
MAYOTTE
MONACO
NORTHERN CYPRUS (KIBRIS TÜRK)
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
RÉUNION
SAAREMAA
SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON
SINT MAARTEN
ZANZIBAR



Last edited by Speckkopf; 18-02-2017 at 11:27..
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 03:27   #2
ggdaris
Registered User
ggdaris's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Location: Tucuman - Argentina
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP
  • Posts: 1,281

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

great work!! i added the link to here in my post of kits, i really apreciate your work and your exports !! please add more when you can!
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 03:28   #3
ggdaris
Registered User
ggdaris's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Location: Tucuman - Argentina
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP
  • Posts: 1,281

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 11:49   #4
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches
  • Posts: 1,406

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

When this is finished, I will surely download it! It looks awesome! I think PES should add more national teams, or let us add our own teams (like FIFA on PC, where you can add leagues without replacing).

I hope I can create a second user and PSN account so I can use this teams (I don't want to replace my teams :P). I never though about that, so I hope it works!

Also, I don't know where you got your info (Wikipedia/Transfermarkt? Very good websites), but I want to let you know about a website I use to create my teams: thefinalball.com (I think they also have a german version). It's very complete and can help you with the squads. Click here and here for some examples.

Maybe you would like to translate to portuguese when it's finished? I speak portuguese, so perhaps I could help

Keep up the good work.

P.S. You are creating non-fifa teams too, I like that Are you going to make Greenland? For some reason, I want to play with it :P
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 12:43   #5
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
When this is finished, I will surely download it! It looks awesome! I think PES should add more national teams, or let us add our own teams (like FIFA on PC, where you can add leagues without replacing).

I hope I can create a second user and PSN account so I can use this teams (I don't want to replace my teams :P). I never though about that, so I hope it works!

Also, I don't know where you got your info (Wikipedia/Transfermarkt? Very good websites), but I want to let you know about a website I use to create my teams: thefinalball.com (I think they also have a german version). It's very complete and can help you with the squads. Click here and here for some examples.

Maybe you would like to translate to portuguese when it's finished? I speak portuguese, so perhaps I could help

Keep up the good work.

P.S. You are creating non-fifa teams too, I like that Are you going to make Greenland? For some reason, I want to play with it :P
Hello!

Yeah it should be possible because savedata on PS4 is stored in a subfolder of each user, so i think (haven't tried it yet) it should work that way, someone also told me it works.

My sources for squad data are:
http://www.national-football-teams.com/
http://thefinalball.com/
http://www.transfermarkt.de/
http://soccerwiki.org/
http://metafootball.com/

But it's not only done with that... need some Wikipedia and Google researches. So for example, i have squad lists for (example) Falkland Islands or Greenland (yeah, will add that). Can also find pictures from the players to build the face similar to that, but i can't find more data then age and position (only: defender, midfielder - not centre back, left back,...) so it's much more research.... getting news articles of matches where detailed lineups are described, also had to ask many people which are familiar to the football in their countries.

Things like, how tall is the second goalkeeper of Falkland Islands, which is the strong foot, height and weight for Player XY from Greenland, that are things not easy to find and sometimes i can just get infos which are not exactly described like "this player is around 1,80 metres tall" and then i start looking at the team pictures and compare each player with those players where i know exact height... also hard to find all positions a player can play.

it's no problem for the most countries but for some really small nations, especially for NON-FIFA countries where i add quite a lot from all continents, that is really hard work

But i wanted to start that project for long time, i have stored data for squads, pictures from faces and kits, for over 200 (maybe even 250) nations, and i also update that data. Started on FIFA 15 for PS3 with Creation Centre, but since FIFA abandoned it, it's not possible anymore to realise these things with. PES makes it possible, only thing which makes problems is limitation on image import, but PES makes possible to bring in the teams also with kits, and the game is on a really high level, for example it's not even possible to add teams at all in FIFA on PS4.

As soon as i have Kits for Greenland (i think they are from Kelme, maybe @ggdaris makes them if he has some time one day), i will add it.

And yes, is no problem to translate in every language (Wikipedia and Google know country names in each language :P ), it's just the team name which has to be renamed, will care about that later, for the moment i have much stuff to edit, working on many more countries at the moment and i hope i'll have Europe 100% completed until end of february, then i'll continue with africa and so on.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 14:39   #6
Mapras10
Registered User
Mapras10's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2008
  • Posts: 26

Mapras10 is an unknown

Great job keep going!

I have 2 questions for you.

1) Is there any way to check what this bin files have inside?
2) Is there any way to change or choose the destination slot?



Because im interested to update for example Portugal but how shall i know if is better than what i have. You know what i mean
Mapras10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 14:50   #7
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapras10 View Post
Great job keep going!

I have 2 questions for you.

1) Is there any way to check what this bin files have inside?
2) Is there any way to change or choose the destination slot?



Because im interested to update for example Portugal but how shall i know if is better than what i have. You know what i mean
Hello!

in the other thread, i've postet a link for your Cyprus package, btw

1) yes you can check what is inside, i made screenshots of the squads, for Portugal for example just 1 or 2 players were replaced by others, and little changes in player stats. http://imgur.com/a/EPC97

But to be honest, teams which are fully licensed ingame with kits and original player names like Spain or Portugal, there is no need to import my bin, won't make much difference.

2) not really, you can choose a team to replace but the game will anyway replace the same players i replaced so that could end up in a mess. If you have a team at the same destination slot i created, then before importing create again and make base copy of players for security reasons (for no risk for losing players).

Or, that's the better way - if you want to keep your team at the slot where it is, export your team, import my team - make my team new on the slot where you want it, base copy players, then import your team again. make sure in each import to apply squad data (second checkbox)

That would be recommended for example if you only use 1 of my exports, would be around 10 minutes of work. If using more, best way would be with second user on PS4.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 15:23   #8
ggdaris
Registered User
ggdaris's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Location: Tucuman - Argentina
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP
  • Posts: 1,281

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hi speckkopf , dou you have facebook?? i have a friend they want to share with you some exports, send mp here and i send you my facebook and my friend too (he is german like you)
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 15:27   #9
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses, underdogs in big matches
  • Posts: 1,406

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Hello!

Yeah it should be possible because savedata on PS4 is stored in a subfolder of each user, so i think (haven't tried it yet) it should work that way, someone also told me it works.

My sources for squad data are:
http://www.national-football-teams.com/
http://thefinalball.com/
http://www.transfermarkt.de/
http://soccerwiki.org/
http://metafootball.com/

But it's not only done with that... need some Wikipedia and Google researches. So for example, i have squad lists for (example) Falkland Islands or Greenland (yeah, will add that). Can also find pictures from the players to build the face similar to that, but i can't find more data then age and position (only: defender, midfielder - not centre back, left back,...) so it's much more research.... getting news articles of matches where detailed lineups are described, also had to ask many people which are familiar to the football in their countries.

Things like, how tall is the second goalkeeper of Falkland Islands, which is the strong foot, height and weight for Player XY from Greenland, that are things not easy to find and sometimes i can just get infos which are not exactly described like "this player is around 1,80 metres tall" and then i start looking at the team pictures and compare each player with those players where i know exact height... also hard to find all positions a player can play.

it's no problem for the most countries but for some really small nations, especially for NON-FIFA countries where i add quite a lot from all continents, that is really hard work

But i wanted to start that project for long time, i have stored data for squads, pictures from faces and kits, for over 200 (maybe even 250) nations, and i also update that data. Started on FIFA 15 for PS3 with Creation Centre, but since FIFA abandoned it, it's not possible anymore to realise these things with. PES makes it possible, only thing which makes problems is limitation on image import, but PES makes possible to bring in the teams also with kits, and the game is on a really high level, for example it's not even possible to add teams at all in FIFA on PS4.

As soon as i have Kits for Greenland (i think they are from Kelme, maybe @ggdaris makes them if he has some time one day), i will add it.

And yes, is no problem to translate in every language (Wikipedia and Google know country names in each language :P ), it's just the team name which has to be renamed, will care about that later, for the moment i have much stuff to edit, working on many more countries at the moment and i hope i'll have Europe 100% completed until end of february, then i'll continue with africa and so on.
Hey! Thanks for your answer

This is really going to be a big project, I hope it can be finished.

Keep up the good work!
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 16:14   #10
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
hi speckkopf , dou you have facebook?? i have a friend they want to share with you some exports, send mp here and i send you my facebook and my friend too (he is german like you)
only fake account, but i send you later. Would be easier if he subscribes here

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hey! Thanks for your answer

This is really going to be a big project, I hope it can be finished.

Keep up the good work!
It will be finished. i researched the data already, i only worried about the kits in the past because my skills in kit making are bad af, but then i found @ggdaris, he is also into these national teams like i am and made loads of kits i can work with. Wouldn't be possible without that, i would never get all kits together.

It only takes some time because need to spend much time in game with editing, at the moment i manage to create 1 or 2 teams per day, on days i have time, sometimes i have no time because of much work or so... but it will definitely be finished and i will also keep data up to date, always look if some team has new kits, squad changes and everything.

i really hope that the .bin files maybe can also be imported in PES 18... but that's future.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 17:40   #11
Mapras10
Registered User
Mapras10's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2008
  • Posts: 26

Mapras10 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Hello!

in the other thread, i've postet a link for your Cyprus package, btw

1) yes you can check what is inside, i made screenshots of the squads, for Portugal for example just 1 or 2 players were replaced by others, and little changes in player stats. http://imgur.com/a/EPC97

But to be honest, teams which are fully licensed ingame with kits and original player names like Spain or Portugal, there is no need to import my bin, won't make much difference.

2) not really, you can choose a team to replace but the game will anyway replace the same players i replaced so that could end up in a mess. If you have a team at the same destination slot i created, then before importing create again and make base copy of players for security reasons (for no risk for losing players).

Or, that's the better way - if you want to keep your team at the slot where it is, export your team, import my team - make my team new on the slot where you want it, base copy players, then import your team again. make sure in each import to apply squad data (second checkbox)

That would be recommended for example if you only use 1 of my exports, would be around 10 minutes of work. If using more, best way would be with second user on PS4.
Thank You
http://www.pesgaming.com/album.php?a...pictureid=2893
Mapras10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 18:16   #12
ggdaris
Registered User
ggdaris's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Location: Tucuman - Argentina
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP
  • Posts: 1,281

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness



very nice!! great
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 22:49   #13
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Hello my friends!

I can confirm that you can have 2 complete independent datasets on PS4 if you create second user with own PSN Account. I tried it out myself and it's important for my project - because no one would be interested if you have to replace all of your own edits!

You just have to spend 10 minutes of time - than you can switch between a dataset complete filled with national teams and one - like i do - complete with different leagues. Shouldn't be a big problem because who would play club team versus national team?

So i reordered the replacement so it would make sense! If my project is all completed, it will kick Serie B, Segunda Division and portuguese League out of the game.

from now on, slots where i apply the teams to will stay like they are, a little tutorial on what to do if you only use single teams:

You download one of my bin files but don't want it in that slot where i applied it to, or have an other team there you want to keep.

1.) First step is EXPORT YOUR TEAM. So it's safe on your USB for now.

2.) Second step is IMPORT MY TEAM. Then think about WHERE you want this team to be.

3.) Create the team new on the slot where you want it to be, emblem and kits are also included in my packages. Just make sure the team has exactly 23 players, that's the amount of players i put in each team.

4.) edit each player and make base copy of the players from the team i made. This will take ~10 minutes of your time. When you finished that, the team should look exactly like the same, you can compare it.

5.) last step, don't forget to IMPORT YOUR TEAM again so it comes back on the place where it belongs.

A little bit of looking in the future, but this is not important for now, only when i finished all teams:

Go to competition settings and replace from portuguese League FC Porto, SC Braga, Sporting Lissabon and SL Benfica with Pabrowiestein, Quarpelather City, FC Meuchawyz and FC Cerchizmajiu

^^ that is important, i wanted to rescue those 4 teams from the portuguese league, they are stored unter "Others Europe" then.

After that, you can import all.

As i said, i reordered so you don't have to search for the teams afterwards. Here you read which team will be on which place, this will also be an OVERVIEW of all national teams i am editing into the game!

SERIE B will be OTHER NATIONALTEAMS EUROPE:

1. Andorra
2. Armenia
3. Azerbaijan
4. Belarus
5. Cyprus
6. Estonia
7. Faroe Islands
8. Finland
9. Georgia
10. Gibraltar
11. Jersey
12. Kazakhstan
13. Kosovo
14. Latvia
15. Liechtenstein
16. Lithuania
17. Luxembourg
18. Macedonia
19. Malta
20. Moldova
21. Montenegro
22. San Marino

SEGUNDA DIVISION will be OTHER NATIONAL TEAMS AFRICA 1

1. Angola
2. Benin
3. Botswana
4. Burundi
5. Cape Verde
6. Central African Republic
7. Chad
8. Comoros
9. Congo
10. Congo DR
11. Djibouti
12. Equatorial Guinea
13. Eritrea
14. Ethiopia
15. Gabon
16. Gambia
17. Guiena-Bissau
18. Kenya
19. Lesotho
20. Liberia
21. Libya
22. Madagascar

PORTUGUESE LEAGUE will be OTHER NATIONAL TEAMS AFRICA 2

1. Malawi
2. Mauritania
3. Mauritius
4. Mozambique
5. Namibia
6. Niger
7. Rwanda
8. Sao Tome e Principe
9. Seychelles
10. Sierra Leone
11. Somalia
12. South Sudan
13. Sudan
14. Swaziland
15. Tanzania
16. Togo
17. Uganda
18. Zimbabwe

PEU LEAGUE will be OTHERS AMERICAS NATIONAL TEAMS 1

1. Anguilla
2. Antigua and Barbuda
3. Aruba
4. Bahamas
5. Barbados
6. Belize
7. Bermuda
8. British Virgin Islands
9. Canada
10. Cayman Islands
11. Cuba
12. Curacao
13. Dominica
14. Dominican Republic
15. El Salvador
16. Grenada
17. Guatemala
18. Guyana
19. Haiti
20. Montserrat

OTHERS EUROPE will store OTHERS AMERICAS NATIONAL TEAMS 2

1. Nicaragua
2. Puerto Rico
3. Saint Kitts and Nevis
4. Saint Lucia
5. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
6. Suriname
7. Trinidad and Tobago
8. Turks and Caicos Islands
9. US Virgin Islands
10. Bonaire
11. French Guiana
12. Guadeloupe
13. Martinique
14. Saint Pierre and Miquelon
15. Sint Maarten
16. Falkland Islands
17. Free Slot ***

some club teams remain in this league, i just order them on the bottom:
(Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb, FC Basel, Besiktas, Dinamo Kiev, CSKA Moskva, Schalke, Dortmund, Leverkusen and the 4 teams switched from portuguese league)

PLA LEAGUE will be OTHER NATIONAL TEAMS ASIA/OCEANIA 1

1. Afghanistan
2. Bahrain
3. Bangladesh
4. Bhutan
5. Brunei
6. Cambodia
7. India
8. Indonesia
9. Guam
10. Hongkong
11. Kyrgyzstan
12. Laos
13. Macau
14. Malaysia
15. Maledives
16. Mongolia
17. Myanmar
18. Nepal
19. Northern Mariana Islands
20. Pakistan

OTHERS LATINAMERICA will be OTHER NATIONAL TEAMS ASIA/OCEANIA 2

1. Palestine
2. Philippines
3. Singapur
4. Sri Lanka
5. Syria
6. Tadjikistan
7. Taiwan
8. Timor-Leste
9. Turkmenistan
10. Vietnam
11. Yemen
12. American Samoa
13. Cook Islands
14. Fiji
15. Kiribati
16. New Caledonia
17. Papua New Guinea
18. Samoa
19. Solomon Islands
20. Tahiti
21. Tonga
22. Vanuatu

(RB Brasil remains there, i just order it on the bottom)

PAS LEAGUE will be OTHER NON-FIFA NATIONAL TEAMS (Europe, Africa and Oceania)

1. Aland Islands
2. Alderney
3. Anglesey
4. Greenland
5. Guernsey
6. Isle of Man
7. Northern Cyprus
8. Saaremaa
9. Mayotte
10. Reunion
11. Zanzibar
12. Federated States of Micronesia
13. Palau
14. Tuvalu
15. - 20. FREE SLOTS ***


There are some free slots left - well one would be needed for MyClub in many cases. I use the other ones to copy some ingame national teams.... Like Spain or Slovakia - they are ingame but with old jersey and you just can't replace the kits.... so i make the team for a second time in the game.... but don't think i'll share these copies, i'm sure the only one who needs that

But else, maybe there could be edited some other, Non-FIFA National Teams in the remaining slots, if someone wants Catalunya, Srpska, or whatever.


just 4 info and by the way - if you apreciate and like my project than i would also be happy if some kit makers join us - by now, ggdaris makes the kits alone - and you can imagine how much kits are needed. Also parameters for face rebuilds would be apreciated from my side - everyone who helps with anything will get credit for sure.

i also edited some more teams - will upload a new package in this week with new teams and the new ordering.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 22:57   #14
ggdaris
Registered User
ggdaris's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2014
  • Location: Tucuman - Argentina
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP
  • Posts: 1,281

ggdaris has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

great!! a lot of teams !! i wanna play soon with thats teams!
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 23:09   #15
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,139

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
great!! a lot of teams !! i wanna play soon with thats teams!
yeah i make as quick as i can. will definitely finish that BEFORE PES 18 comes out.... hope that the teams can be imported there also
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:40.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.