PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-11-2014, 03:05   #1
erosinnin

erosinnin is an unknown

Region locking PES15

Why Konami would you region lock PES15 or any other sports title you may create.

Football or soccer how ever one wants to call it is an international sport and deserves to be played online without being region locked.
People on the internet make friends all over the globe and they want to play games together.

Placing region locks on games stops many people from enjoying your game together.
Please patch the region lock out so we can see the same servers instead of having US and EU servers.

Also a few coop game modes outside of having friends over to play sofa coop would be awesome as well.

Aside from the region lock disapointment the game its self is amazing and very well done.

erosinnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2014, 21:23   #2
Yellow_il

Yellow_il is an unknown

Region lock

I agree, after 10 years I m back from Fifa. The game is good, but I can not believe that Konami still does block servers.
Disappointed and bad feeling.
I have friend from all over the world, online meaning to play with all.
There are few people online instead to see all the world.
Please fix it, there are allot of players all the world that would like to do this change.
Please follow Ea and see that all the world connected together, it is fast and in sec you got someone to play.
we like the game this year please let us play freely
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by erosinnin View Post
Why Konami would you region lock PES15 or any other sports title you may create.

Football or soccer how ever one wants to call it is an international sport and deserves to be played online without being region locked.
People on the internet make friends all over the globe and they want to play games together.

Placing region locks on games stops many people from enjoying your game together.
Please patch the region lock out so we can see the same servers instead of having US and EU servers.

Also a few coop game modes outside of having friends over to play sofa coop would be awesome as well.

Aside from the region lock disapointment the game its self is amazing and very well done.
Yellow_il is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2014, 23:37   #3
abbyabz

abbyabz is an unknown

Agreed silly idea they should remove the region lock & and give us the option to choose what region we want to play in.
abbyabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2014, 23:24   #4
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

i can't even connect to my friend who lives in the same town, the online service is a joke. why talking about regions if konami didn't manage to do a game with a mate who lives 15 km away
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote