PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-01-2018, 03:24   #1846
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrsharx View Post
@ggdaris upon further review, I noticed that the "explosive power" stat (just below speed) is set at 99 for all the zimbabwe players in your converted filed.

All of the rest of their stats seem to be accurate. Not sure the cause but figured you might know, and didn't want you to start converting several files with the same issue. Correcting that one stat isn't hard if there's no solution, but I thought maybe it could be fixed during the conversion.
yes you are right, is strange, i dont have that error when i convert, i miss to fix that , sorry
i am going to fix that , but i do convertion of trinidad tobago for you

i try with trinidad and tobago, export ok, when i load again the export explosive power is again bad, this only happen to convert from pes17 to pes18, i dont have that error converting pes18 to pes17 o.0

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:51   #1847
ggdaris

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I convert Trinidad and Tobago, now is fixed that explosive power
now you can test, some players are in game in pes17 and i used
fake player id to convert to pes18, maybe that players need to do
edited faces ok , and call names i do the same to prevent error in pes18

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f11xhz...bago+PES18.ted

here the list of real players in pes17 that i used fake id to convert them0
(remeber to do edit their faces, maybe they are in pes18 too, i dont chek that)
you can check that in pesmaster.com
J. BOATSWAIN
C. EDWARDS
N. LEWIS
J. WILLIAMS
D. CYRUS
A. JONES
Old 02-01-2018, 23:11   #1848
cbrsharx

cbrsharx has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggdaris View Post
I convert Trinidad and Tobago, now is fixed that explosive power
now you can test, some players are in game in pes17 and i used
fake player id to convert to pes18, maybe that players need to do
edited faces ok , and call names i do the same to prevent error in pes18

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f11xhz...bago+PES18.ted

here the list of real players in pes17 that i used fake id to convert them0
(remeber to do edit their faces, maybe they are in pes18 too, i dont chek that)
you can check that in pesmaster.com
J. BOATSWAIN
C. EDWARDS
N. LEWIS
J. WILLIAMS
D. CYRUS
A. JONES
Thanks @ggadaris. I'm out of town currently and don't have my PS4 with me, but I'll report back in a week.
cbrsharx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:38   #1849
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrsharx View Post
Thanks @ggadaris. I'm out of town currently and don't have my PS4 with me, but I'll report back in a week.
ok enjoy
Old 06-01-2018, 19:21   #1850
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

Hi guys, happy new year!! I missed you! So today I saw the draw for the CONIFA World Cup!
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 19:25   #1851
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

http://www.conifa.org/en/
I am so rusty that I do not remember how to post the pictures
Old 06-01-2018, 20:28   #1852
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
http://www.conifa.org/en/
I am so rusty that I do not remember how to post the pictures
i made the most teams of them. As soon as we have all new kits together i post huge update
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:17   #1853
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Old 07-01-2018, 22:29   #1854
ggdaris

UEFA Nations League logo for PES

https://i.imgur.com/bScdLSX.png
Old 08-01-2018, 20:06   #1855
Sugar94

Sugar94 is an unknown

Any news? Is it possible to covert .bin files for PES 2017 to .ted files for PES 2018?
Sugar94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 21:38   #1856
cbrsharx

cbrsharx has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar94 View Post
Any news? Is it possible to covert .bin files for PES 2017 to .ted files for PES 2018?
@ggdaris second test file worked flawlessly. Not sure what tool he's using other than what hints I can see from his computer screenshot. I'm on a MAC though and it looks like a PC program. It is obviously possible to convert files from bin to ted using an intermediary program. ggdaris mentioned potentially posting a tutorial. I assume it's fairly complicated though.

Here is his PES17 Trinidad & Tobago squad loaded into PES18 + a few transferred in dual-national additions I'm using for my Americas team Trinidad & Tobago Tortugas FC.

I know I for one who love to get his World Team files converted to PES18 but since it appears that he's still playing PES17 I don't know how motivated he will be to make conversions.
cbrsharx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 00:27   #1857
Speckkopf

When editing teams, has someone tried to change ID?

So when converting to PES 2018 .ted file, using NON-ingame national teams, try to change team id before importing, for example Faroe Islands to ID 1173 maybe then it is ingame as a national team? Here is a complete list of IDs:

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-...updated.78064/

If that would work, then maybe we manage to bring in the national teams as real national teams in the game - that would allow us to keep the leagues (unfortunately kit import limit would not allow to have all national teams and also all the club teams not even in S size) and have the possibility to also make a national team career in BAL mode or something like that - AND to use the national teams in ingame tournaments like world cup or AFCON mode.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:49   #1858
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
When editing teams, has someone tried to change ID?

So when converting to PES 2018 .ted file, using NON-ingame national teams, try to change team id before importing, for example Faroe Islands to ID 1173 maybe then it is ingame as a national team? Here is a complete list of IDs:

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-...updated.78064/

If that would work, then maybe we manage to bring in the national teams as real national teams in the game - that would allow us to keep the leagues (unfortunately kit import limit would not allow to have all national teams and also all the club teams not even in S size) and have the possibility to also make a national team career in BAL mode or something like that - AND to use the national teams in ingame tournaments like world cup or AFCON mode.
Why Konami has those ID's if they don't have the teams?

Anyway, please, someone try it (@ggdaris ), I'd love to do it

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 02:02   #1859
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Why Konami has those ID's if they don't have the teams?

Anyway, please, someone try it (@ggdaris ), I'd love to do it
i would do but i don't have Microsoft Office and i don't have a chance to open the PS4 Editor Excel File. I tried both OpenOffice and LibreOffice, they don't open it, and Google Spreadsheet and Excel Online both say the file is too big because they have a File Size Limit for 5 or 10 MB and it has 17 MB.

I have hope, maybe when using these IDs that we also can ADD teams and not just replace. Import Limit would still be a problem but i think even without all kits it would be cool. I brought in all kits in S and still have many left, maybe when doing completely without manager and stadium pictures, and without 3rd and 4th kits, we could manage all national team kits plus also 3-4 leagues, i don't know.

I also think if the team is a national team it should already have the flag (because the national flags are anyway in the game) so we don't need slots to import emblems, and if we can delete them all, also this would allow to import some more kits.

I think the same IDs, at least for the national teams, should also work on PES 2017.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:38   #1860
ggdaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i would do but i don't have Microsoft Office and i don't have a chance to open the PS4 Editor Excel File. I tried both OpenOffice and LibreOffice, they don't open it, and Google Spreadsheet and Excel Online both say the file is too big because they have a File Size Limit for 5 or 10 MB and it has 17 MB.

I have hope, maybe when using these IDs that we also can ADD teams and not just replace. Import Limit would still be a problem but i think even without all kits it would be cool. I brought in all kits in S and still have many left, maybe when doing completely without manager and stadium pictures, and without 3rd and 4th kits, we could manage all national team kits plus also 3-4 leagues, i don't know.

I also think if the team is a national team it should already have the flag (because the national flags are anyway in the game) so we don't need slots to import emblems, and if we can delete them all, also this would allow to import some more kits.

I think the same IDs, at least for the national teams, should also work on PES 2017.
never work that , you need to edit team.bin to do that