PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-08-2018, 15:36   #1
TiagoCurtis

TiagoCurtis is an unknown

Master League :D

Hi people!

I'm anxious for the new PES game, I love Master League and I want know what team u play in the new PES? My first save is probably FC Porto, because is my football team, but I think Monaco is a good choice too, a lot of talent and young players, but a hard job. PSG dominating.

Regards

TiagoCurtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2018, 17:22   #2
loganbiffy

loganbiffy is an unknown

I've started my master league with Rangers fc. All the kits are last season's though, so waiting till the update patch on Thursday.
loganbiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 14:37   #3
martinbuceksc
  • Supports: Manchester United, Msk Senec
  • PSN: martinbuceksc

martinbuceksc is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoCurtis View Post
Hi people!

I'm anxious for the new PES game, I love Master League and I want know what team u play in the new PES? My first save is probably FC Porto, because is my football team, but I think Monaco is a good choice too, a lot of talent and young players, but a hard job. PSG dominating.

Regards
you are kidding? monaco hard work?....monaco have talented player and lot of money....try something difficult, like 2 division team, or small aditional team and raise to top, anybody cann play with strong teams, and of course with challenges
martinbuceksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:06   #4
capitalistpig

capitalistpig is an unknown

The word seems to be that ML is broken again. Unrealistic AI transfers. Transfer fees being dirt cheap for elite players.

But, and here's the real kicker, teams like Leicester City and West Ham are selling most of their players and are unable to even field a starting 11.
capitalistpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 06:25   #5
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalistpig View Post
The word seems to be that ML is broken again. Unrealistic AI transfers. Transfer fees being dirt cheap for elite players.

But, and here's the real kicker, teams like Leicester City and West Ham are selling most of their players and are unable to even field a starting 11.
I saw some screenshots about this. But I heard that they always sign 8 average players before the window to replenish the squad. Is that true? If you tried to play against them and they had 9 players what happens?
tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote