PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-09-2018, 14:21   #1
ZidaneJuve11

ZidaneJuve11 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Masterleague questions

Hi,

Yesterday i tried for the first time ML and chose for ""Challenge" on "Superstar" level with Juventus.

First game was vs Lazio for the supercoppa and i quitted because they were slaughtering me! What could be the problem? Superstar or Challenge mode? Or both?

It looked nice and i liked it and will give it another try.

Another problem is that i have Serie B filled with Classic teams... will it give problems for ML after a while??

ZidaneJuve11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 14:29   #2
rbcfc1
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I would recommend moving the level down to Top Player, the game feels more balanced on that level i think. Keep it on challenge mode that's more to do with your targets for the season and stuff and doesn't actually effect your matches.
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 18:33   #3
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbcfc1 View Post
I would recommend moving the level down to Top Player, the game feels more balanced on that level i think. Keep it on challenge mode that's more to do with your targets for the season and stuff and doesn't actually effect your matches.
Ok thank you very much m8!

What about that i've filled the Serie B full with other edited teams?? How will that effect my ML career? I guess you have to play vs second divisioners too right for the cup??
Old 10-09-2018, 01:16   #4
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastphilips_99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZidaneJuve11 View Post
Ok thank you very much m8!

What about that i've filled the Serie B full with other edited teams?? How will that effect my ML career? I guess you have to play vs second divisioners too right for the cup??
Those classic teams will play in cup, and also they will get promoted at the end of the season.

I recommend you create a 2nd Playstation account to put your classic teams in there and play with them when you want, and then use an option file to have Serie B on your main account, so you can play Master League without any problems

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:47   #5
ZidaneJuve11

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Those classic teams will play in cup, and also they will get promoted at the end of the season.

I recommend you create a 2nd Playstation account to put your classic teams in there and play with them when you want, and then use an option file to have Serie B on your main account, so you can play Master League without any problems
Yo Philips my maaaan!!! That is such a good idea!!! Thx man!!!