PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-09-2018, 18:25   #46
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
I use an OF for League Brasileiro and iīve made live update today,but my League Brasileiro OF with all real names wasnīt messed up with this.
The real name/faces/stats not affected, but the transfers are affected.
As you know Konami never ever update Brasileiro's rosters due to licensing difficulty, so we have to update the transfers ourself/use others OF. But with every live update they reset the brasileiro rosters to the base rosters.

ronystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 05:54   #47
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
I use an OF for League Brasileiro and iīve made live update today,but my League Brasileiro OF with all real names wasnīt messed up with this.
If this is the case, I suppose you could make all Brasileiro transfers yourself and then export every Brasileiro club. Next time you Live Update, just import your Brasileiro clubs again?

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 22:17   #48
SemiSilesian
  • Supports: MSV Duisburg,Kickers Emden
  • XBox: SemiSilesian 62
  • PSN: SemiSilesian

SemiSilesian has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
If this is the case, I suppose you could make all Brasileiro transfers yourself and then export every Brasileiro club. Next time you Live Update, just import your Brasileiro clubs again?
Yes,i think this is the way.
last Thursday Live Update hasnīt destroyed League Brasileiro,all players from Brasileiro OF was still there.
SemiSilesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 16:54   #49
kuer86

kuer86 is an unknown

Any news on this??
kuer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 04:48   #50
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Yes,i think this is the way.
last Thursday Live Update hasnīt destroyed League Brasileiro,all players from Brasileiro OF was still there.
It destroyed the Brasileiro OF that I had that I have that has created Brasileiro players. After the LIVE UPDATE, all the created Brasileiro players in CREATED PLAYERS were Free Agents and I had to click triangle and delete those players and re-install...............Had to do it after every LIVE UPDATE in PES 2018.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 11:37   #51
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
It destroyed the Brasileiro OF that I had that I have that has created Brasileiro players. After the LIVE UPDATE, all the created Brasileiro players in CREATED PLAYERS were Free Agents and I had to click triangle and delete those players and re-install...............Had to do it after every LIVE UPDATE in PES 2018.
Then you DEFINITELY need to EXPORT every Brazilian Team. Then IMPORT the teams after the Live Update.

The problem I am having at the moment is the Live Update messes up all of the Tactics I'd applied to ALL teams in the game.

Old 17-09-2018, 11:53   #52
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Then you DEFINITELY need to EXPORT every Brazilian Team. Then IMPORT the teams after the Live Update.
Hence why I said "click triangle and delete those players and re-install" -- Yes, it is a bitch after every LIVE UPDATE.

But at least there is a bright side -- remember when we did a LIVE UPDATE and it destroyed even created teams back in PES 2017? At least it is only the Brasileiro OF and not all the created teams as well.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 07:20   #53
Antonyc1977

They're here!!!!
But I won't be able to release any "Youth Team Legends" of the re-linked players until after PESUniverse release their Classic Teams Files. (It's a moral thing)

Old 28-09-2018, 02:46   #54
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

All the players Mantis unlocked were released in his blog. They even added all their details and stats from pes 2018. All you got to do is import his .ted files, then import the original teams they overwrite (Lokomotiv Tashkent and some other club) and all the players will be added to created player section.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote