PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-11-2012, 16:43   #1
axelariat

axelariat is an unknown

Can't work out how to play a Friend online

Hello, I've joined this board just to ask this question, because it's frustrating me so much - I want to play online against a friend and neither of us can work out how we do it, if someone can give me 'step by step' instructions I would be grateful.

We HAVE managed to set up our own community, and we are both members. So that bit is sorted. But as far as getting a match started, we are stumped!!! We tried it last night when we were both online, and couldn't figure it out. Do we both need to press R3 to get into that widget thing? What then?

OK I'm not the biggest gamer out there but I'm not particularly slow on the uptake either, and I do think Konami's instructions leave a lot to be desired.

If anyone could help??? I'm getting sick of being whipped in Ranked Matches by strangers playing as Madrid/Barca and want to play against a friend more of my own level.

Thanks in advance.

axelariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2012, 11:10   #2
superpes

superpes has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by axelariat View Post
Hello, I've joined this board just to ask this question, because it's frustrating me so much - I want to play online against a friend and neither of us can work out how we do it, if someone can give me 'step by step' instructions I would be grateful.

We HAVE managed to set up our own community, and we are both members. So that bit is sorted. But as far as getting a match started, we are stumped!!! We tried it last night when we were both online, and couldn't figure it out. Do we both need to press R3 to get into that widget thing? What then?

OK I'm not the biggest gamer out there but I'm not particularly slow on the uptake either, and I do think Konami's instructions leave a lot to be desired.

If anyone could help??? I'm getting sick of being whipped in Ranked Matches by strangers playing as Madrid/Barca and want to play against a friend more of my own level.

Thanks in advance.
Press R3 , start a session, send invite to your friend , and play. Invite is an option in your widget when you start a session.
superpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 16:55   #3
axelariat

axelariat is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpes View Post
Press R3 , start a session, send invite to your friend , and play. Invite is an option in your widget when you start a session.
Thanks, will try it later
axelariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 23:46   #4
box2boxmf

box2boxmf is an unknown

Another option is to go to Match->Friendly match lobby->Goto the same server and meet there.
box2boxmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2014, 19:58   #5
klaunator

klaunator is an unknown

Do you know maybe how to play a ranking game with a friend in PES 2014 - PS3? I tried almost everything and only option is friendly match lobby (but this is friendly match ). Thanks
klaunator is offline   Reply With Quote