PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 07-10-2012, 16:22   #16
pringleton
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: pringleton

pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I haven't named and shamed before despite having my fair share of people who've done it as I think it can happen and I've had a guy accuse me of lagging when I wasn't doing anything, just my connection was rubbish during storms etc.

However I've just 'played' Kernel7 on PS3 MLO. I was suspicious to start when I checked his profile- tam strength 933, over 248 mill and all the big players on his team. Started off and the match was ok, no real problems, he scored one with Ronaldo who was just too fast and then a dodgy but fair enough OG to get him 2-0 up. I then got his style (long diagonal through ball) and put pressure on him, his keeper took me out when through on goal but only gave a freekick and a yellow (no complaint, shoulda been red but that's not his fault just very cynical). Then a lovely strike to make it 2-1, then the lag got a bit worse but pressure on his defender and I knicked a shot in to level it just before half time. He let the time run right down and the lag was really bad, the power bar shooting up both before and after I received the ball etc but I adjusted and managed to score a goal from the edge of the area to go 3-2 up. He paused the match and then I was disgusted when it disconnected due to poor connection quality. aaargh! I was buzzing about beating this guy, was gonna get a nice payday out of some sort of result and there I was having wasted a match. Really hate guys who only play to win, what's the point- I play because I enjoy playing Pro Evo, win, draw or lose why do people insist on taking the fun out of it!

Please Konami at least try to do something to help the genuine gamers who are becoming disillusioned!

Rant over, cheers all- avoid Kernel7!

pringleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 23:42   #17
Cune

Cune is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringleton View Post
Please Konami at least try to do something to help the genuine gamers who are becoming disillusioned!
The sad thing is Konami hasn't done anything about this in years. They engourage people to lag, cheat and foul from behind.. After each match players should be able to rate each other on:

Connection
Fairness

Then, as the system choses players with similar skills now, you also get the players with similar connecion speeds and fairness. That way the fuckers can be among themselves. Problem solved. But Konami is just too fuckin retarded to even think of something like that.
Cune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 00:23   #18
Moshstar
  • Supports: Sheffield Wednesday, Juventus
  • XBox: no thanks its cheap & faulty!
  • PSN: Moshstar

Moshstar has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

It just needs a simple ping test or the current standard improving & not letting anyone with two bit connections in. I get fucked off having to okay these cunts & suffering if I've had enough cos its unplayable. Add The_JayMed to the list as that twat has perfected the lag to kick in just as you're through 1 on 1. Konami don't give a shite & I laugh at all the idiots who believe they actually read or act on anything they write on these forums. There's no quality control there do they won't be able to understand everyone's frustration, we are the cashcow of their company, just a means to keep on business.
Moshstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:21   #19
Germany_1989

Germany_1989 is an unknown

You can add jaimenoangel1 on the psn to the list, the bitch lag quit after I came back to take a 3 2 lead, did it at the 90th minute. So angry right now, wins are so hard to come by and this cunt cheats like that.
Germany_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:10   #20
Cune

Cune is an unknown

fuck this.. i'm getting my money back and never buying PES again.. this fuckin' piece of hit game does nothing but piss me the fuck off! FUCK U KONAMI! PES is for cheaters, Fifa here i come.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:39   #21
Mcnasty

Mcnasty is an unknown

Yes I am getting sick and tired of cheaters as well. I am in NZ and it takes forever to get an opponent - when I finally get one and (s)he cheats, it is too frustrating! I am seriously considering purchasing FIFA; I may do just that this week and throw my copy of PES in the $%#@!^& garbage.
Mcnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 16:52   #22
damiandbg
  • XBox: damiandbg
  • PSN: damiandbg

damiandbg is an unknown

mattyle6
nickpesgreek

I was winning against both and they quit the game leaving no record of of the match.

I never ever cheat and always take my losses on the chin. I lose games 4 nil, 5 nil and i win games by the same marging. ive been destroyed by many of players...........and yes it pisses me off but i accept it.

BOth of these players already have amazing teams and a rating over 950. These results would have been worth alot of money to my team. Why is the game not recorded???

How hard would it be to record the result constantly as the game takes place?? If that were the case i would have a 3-1 and a 2-1.

It makes no sense at all to allow ths shit to go on!!! its the same people every year and nothing ever gets done. Ive played Pes since the ISS days and frankly now i cant be bothered anymore. KONAMI you are shat on by EA'S FIFA. For years the fans say why and yet its ignored.

Computer programmers cant make everygame count and consistant lag abusers banned????? are u kidding me???

also pay out fully for wins..........loads of people quit game during 1st half at 3-0. pay up!!!!!

stop fucking over the PES faithful and sort out your fucking lives!!!!
damiandbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 21:14   #23
oziz14

oziz14 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Carrer09

CHAMPIONPESBOS (this guy was 1000 points with an unbelievable team and he couldn't beat me in coach mode and Defoe is my best player btw!)

JUANKA_KRACK
oziz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 21:28   #24
scoopydoo

scoopydoo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by damiandbg View Post
mattyle6
nickpesgreek

I was winning against both and they quit the game leaving no record of of the match.

I never ever cheat and always take my losses on the chin. I lose games 4 nil, 5 nil and i win games by the same marging. ive been destroyed by many of players...........and yes it pisses me off but i accept it.

BOth of these players already have amazing teams and a rating over 950. These results would have been worth alot of money to my team. Why is the game not recorded???

How hard would it be to record the result constantly as the game takes place?? If that were the case i would have a 3-1 and a 2-1.

It makes no sense at all to allow ths shit to go on!!! its the same people every year and nothing ever gets done. Ive played Pes since the ISS days and frankly now i cant be bothered anymore. KONAMI you are shat on by EA'S FIFA. For years the fans say why and yet its ignored.

Computer programmers cant make everygame count and consistant lag abusers banned????? are u kidding me???

also pay out fully for wins..........loads of people quit game during 1st half at 3-0. pay up!!!!!

stop fucking over the PES faithful and sort out your fucking lives!!!!
NICK PESGREEK I CAN CONFIRM IS A LAG SWITCHER ..HES PART OF THE BADBOYS UTD GROUP OF LADS...has done it to me before...and o e of his crew called NARRC OR NAARC hes french ....my mate has changed his team name to bad boys suck cok ..they have been harssing him by inbox to change it so he challenged them for the right to have it and he beat nickpesgreek 5 1 :L

KONAMI SORT IT OUT
scoopydoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 21:43   #25
oziz14

oziz14 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Mates this is useless...the KONAMI SORT IT OUT plea has been there every year and still its getting worse...these guys must be totally unaware of our suffering!!

I really can't believe it...it is sooooooooooooo fucking simple...just allow us to BLOCK the cheater...that's it that's it that's it!!!

I can't believe it they created an option called Match Block List and still I can't block someone who cheated on me unless the match is complete!
oziz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 21:44   #26
scoopydoo

scoopydoo is an unknown

BEYOND A JOKE NOW!!! IVE FOUND HOW TO REPORT A PES CHEAT!!! I WILL ENCLOSE A LINK TO THE WEBSITE ,AND A LINK TO THE SUPPORT TEAM WHERE YOU JUST MAIL THEM YOUR PROBLEM...IVE JUST MAILED THEM A LIST OF ALL THE CHEATERS IVE FOUND I SUGGEST EVERYONE DOES THIS AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LISTEN!!!

http://pesnews.net/news/How-to-repor...1599f03dd4.htm

https://uk.secure.konami-europe.com/support.do
Old 11-10-2012, 05:48   #27
brashythejambo

brashythejambo is an unknown

What i dont get is how these people never seem to play each other as they all have records like only 10 or 12 defeats.Surely if they were being matched up with others like them they would have far more defeats as they both cant cheat.
brashythejambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 17:51   #28
scoopydoo

scoopydoo is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziz14 View Post
Mates this is useless...the KONAMI SORT IT OUT plea has been there every year and still its getting worse...these guys must be totally unaware of our suffering!!

I really can't believe it...it is sooooooooooooo fucking simple...just allow us to BLOCK the cheater...that's it that's it that's it!!!

I can't believe it they created an option called Match Block List and still I can't block someone who cheated on me unless the match is complete!
hey oziz if you aint got anything decent to say fuck off you muppet
Old 11-10-2012, 18:16   #29
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopydoo View Post
hey oziz if you aint got anything decent to say fuck off you muppet
Cut out the insults please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 18:32   #30
Cune

Cune is an unknown

I got Fifa yesterday.. takes a while getting used to, but hey no FUCKING RETARDED LAGS in online modes.. it's just like playing offline! Fifa 13 wins it for me by a mile.. If Konami can't sort out its online problems, the game isn't worth shit to me.. I'll check back to PES in 5 years and see if they got their issues sortet out!

oh one more thing: FUCK U Konami for taking my money!