PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 08-10-2012, 08:47   #16
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Playing someone from so far away majority of the time results in lag. If I had the choice I'd only ever play Europeans.

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 14:38   #17
Soccerdude
  • PSN: Realsoccerdude1

Soccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Got another reply from konami today :

Dear Pranav,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami Support Team.

When searching for an opponent, the game will try to find a player that can easily connect to you. This is to ensure the fastest and most lag free game for you and your opponent. This often means that players in your country will be picked first. The October patch will bring some changes in that will give the opponent search a wider range and should help you find one quicker.

Best regards,

Alex

Your Konami Support Team
Soccerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 15:15   #18
Soccerdude

Soccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcnasty View Post
Okay, but your grammar is quite bad. Considering that those who read this message may not have the best grasp of the English language, they may not be able to interpret the points you are trying to make - I was barely able to understand the points you were making.
I am sorry if you feel this way but I wasn't really concentrating on my English while I was making a reply to Konami.

There have been instances where they do not make relevant reples to your questions, if they think that a reply will bring any trouble to them.
I have made quite a few replies in the past about R&D i've done about 'unable to enter match room' erorr but they had avoided my questions and since then I have never been really sure if they would ever make a relevant reply.

since then I found it foolish to spend more than 2 minutes to make a reply to Konami.

Even if you closely observe their final reply it does not state anything about 'friendly match lobbies' about which the enquiry was made.

I think I am able to get through my point to Konami and that is more than enough
Old 08-10-2012, 21:06   #19
Germany_1989

Germany_1989 is an unknown

Where do you guys live? I'm in Canada and I have no problems getting a game.
Germany_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 21:41   #20
Moshstar
  • Supports: Sheffield Wednesday, Juventus
  • XBox: no thanks its cheap & faulty!
  • PSN: Moshstar

Moshstar has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Wouldn't make any difference if he wrote it in fuckin Japanese they still wouldn't get the point! I'm actually of the belief that Konami sold pes years ago to Taiwan as I can't believe a Japenese company would release a product consistently with such poor quality levels. Heads need to roll..
Moshstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:51   #21
Soccerdude

My question to Konami

Lifting off the regional restrictions only increases the probability of finding an opponent in a ranking match/MLO match but What about not being able to enter match rooms via friendly match lobbies?

tired of seeing 'Unable to enter the match room error' all the time unless I am playing with a fellow Indian.....

Previously I used to own 2 copies of PES11 BLES and BLUS code and I could still play on American server with a 751kbps MTNL connection but with PES13 I am constantly getting 'Unable to enter matchroom error' with a enhanced with 2MBPS MTNL connection ?

also I am sure my SNR Margin,Line attenuation values are very good (least disturbance).

Your Portal website software always gives positive test results as well about being able to play friendly/ranked matches.
I don't really understand what is wrong with my internet (as per your claims of it being unstable). I have never had any issues with online gaming on Xbox360/PS3 since 2010.(and as stated above I could play with Americans with my PES11 BLUS whereas PES13 won't even let me play friendlies with most of the Europeans )
Old 09-10-2012, 08:28   #22
Mcnasty

Mcnasty is an unknown

I know this is a real cop out, as I hate giving Konami more money, but if I were to buy a NTSC-U/C version of PES 2013, would I still experience difficulties in connecting to an opponent in ML online?
Mcnasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 13:25   #23
Soccerdude

Where do you live? BLUS copy of PES13 will connect you to America and exclusively America only.

It works great for Americans as far as I know because their server is based in America I think.

Unfortunately for you if you are living outside America and try to connect to American servers it might worsen the situation.

Maybe you will be able to connect to all the matchrooms but consistent lag will persist.
Old 10-10-2012, 14:40   #24
oziz14

oziz14 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdude View Post
Where do you live? BLUS copy of PES13 will connect you to America and exclusively America only.

It works great for Americans as far as I know because their server is based in America I think.

Unfortunately for you if you are living outside America and try to connect to American servers it might worsen the situation.

Maybe you will be able to connect to all the matchrooms but consistent lag will persist.
Soccerdude, may I ask what is the email you use to contact Konami??
I wanna send them loads of complaints for the endless cheating shit...and I think everyone should do the same because these guys are completely unaware of what's happening. Thanks
oziz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:52   #25
Soccerdude

[email protected]
Old 11-10-2012, 13:46   #26
FT9
  • Supports: Chelsea

FT9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.FT9 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Do they read that at least?
FT9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 19:00   #27
Soccerdude

IT works now! FUck yeh! everything works :OOOOOOOO and PES widgets and online community of Mumbai hell yeh!
Old 24-04-2014, 10:58   #28
Archit

Archit is an unknown

When i try to play master league online in legand mode it shows dat fail to connect test server den wht to do now
Archit is offline   Reply With Quote