PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-06-2009, 13:38   #1
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Dubstep, Jungle, Drum n Bass Thread.

Hey never seen anyone mention anything about Dubstep and in recent weeks it's all i've been listening to it's like stoner drum n bass, if you can think like that

I seen the Grime and Hiphop thread but i see those Genres being more Lyrical and vocal based these genres have samples of vocals taken from movies etc.

So please tell me there are some Dub lovers here i was at a club last Wednesday and got fucked up and bouncing all over like a tit best night out in ages!

DnB isn't my cuppa but i wanted to put a few connected genres in together as i doubt Dub and Jungle would pull in lots of views.

Forgot how to embed my bad, but check out these filthy fucking beats.

- The bass in this is dirtier than a heroin stuffed scarecrow

- Has a fucked up electro edge almost robotic feel to it

- has a reggae feel to it

- my favourite dub artist, feels eerie at times, just has nice beats

Like to hear some feedback i don't think this will be mosts cup of tea so leave your hate at the door :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 23:15   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

This doesn't get going until about 64 seconds have passed:

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 20:41   #3
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Mmm some nice intense stuff there

Been listening to this guy from Londuuuuuuuuuuun i think he does some Dub but he also does the odd version on drums too : real good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote