PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-06-2010, 11:26   #1
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Fifa 11

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1095409p1.html

It all sounds very promising. Gameplay footage is to be released sometime tomorrow I believe.

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:37   #2
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Sounds good.

One game that i cant wait for.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:39   #3
Tech_Skill

Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

custom nets............

crazy

rumours are there is a gameplay video due out tomorrow.
Tech_Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:47   #4
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Creating your own chants could be great.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:52   #5
Tech_Skill

Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Tech_Skill has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

On evo web there is a bloke who says he has played the game back in april, he is dropping some crazy hints. Check this one out concerning the player invdiduality

"The pro passing, for those who are still unsure, is very much about bringing assisted passing in line with manual controls. Now the obvious thing there is that there's no point to such a system if you can just max up the power bar and control the ball immaculately as in FIFA 10. Let's just say that isn't going to be an issue.. "

the bottom line is, will the player stats really affect passing?
Old 09-06-2010, 13:47   #6
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Rooney to make the front cover again ya think ?
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 13:49   #7
Tech_Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullet Taylor View Post
Rooney to make the front cover again ya think ?
Rooney, Kaka and Iniesta this year i believe.
Old 09-06-2010, 13:54   #8
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I still lol every time I see Walcott!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 14:43   #9
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Any chance of mix-and-match kits be included? Or, it's just not possible due to licensing issues?
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 14:58   #10
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I would say it isnt possible due to licensing issues. Would be good though for games in Europe etc.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 16:04   #11
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Good to hear they're putting a lot of work into improving player likenesses and the faces, I agree when the article writer says that's where PES still beats FIFA.

Have gameplay like the World Cup game and we're looking at a very tasty FIFA 11 indeed.

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 16:57   #12
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

To buy fifa or PES. I think i may go with PES this year, as FIFA 10 seemed a little too easy to pass around as i play with Birmingham and you can switch the ball from the flanks as if it were barcelona.
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 17:08   #13
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I'll definately be keeping an eye on this, loved FIFA 10 and one of my biggest disappointments with the whole series has been editing options, and in some ways I think that's a good thing.

Demo in August/September?
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 17:45   #14
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEM View Post
To buy fifa or PES. I think i may go with PES this year, as FIFA 10 seemed a little too easy to pass around as i play with Birmingham and you can switch the ball from the flanks as if it were barcelona.
Yeah I understand what you're saying here mate, on FIFA 10 I found I was beating people online using weaker teams and, if you read the article, it seems like this is what EA are working on getting rid of for the next game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by page 2
There are real ramifications for the player as well, as it's now more important than ever before to know your team and play to individual's strengths and weaknesses. Pick Premier League strugglers West Ham and it's likely you'll have to rely on Scott Parker's skills, placing every play through the industrious midfielder if you want to make them stick. One new feature underlines this, placing a paramount on skill levels.

Successful passing is now more dependent on player's skill, and a new Pro Passing system means it's now possible to over or under-hit balls. It's born from the criticism of the ping-pong passing and it makes a big difference; the pace of games is noticeably slowed, and now every move must be more considered. There's still room for flair and pace though, with the player's individual personalities again coming to the fore the likes of Messi and Ronaldo will be able to turn on a sixpence, and will be full of the flicks and deft touches, while swerve passes, driven lobs and lofted through balls with back spin will all be possible.
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 17:59   #15
Tech_Skill

to be honest, highly doubt ea have got the game to the point where passing with xavi is different to passing with john terry. If i ever play the demo, the 1st thing im going to do is play my cb's at cm to see if i can notice the difference.

Having said that, this idea that each player was so individual in pes that difference between a defender and a midfielder were huge is actually not true, the individuality in pes is greatly overrated.