View Poll Results: i should...
eat a jar with tabasco(not the jar) 25 36.76%
let my mum hit me in the face(nose) with a nunchacku 33 48.53%
spin around for 1 minute then try to go out of my room 10 14.71%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 12:49   #151
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by svendust
I'm not sure if I even believe that was tobasco, the jar read salsa on it, suspicious. Still thoroughly unamused though, nobody got hurt or puked.
isnt salsa and tobasco the same thing ? i even stayed home from school today because of the salsa/tobasco..
Old 24-08-2005, 12:49   #152
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

u a legend poffeman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

George Best R.I.P 1946-2005
Old 24-08-2005, 12:50   #153
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece
Open your eyes and squirt lemon juice in them,also eat a tube of peppermint toothpaste in under a minute.
You want to kill him don't you?
Old 24-08-2005, 12:51   #154
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

what exactly should i try to do when im drunk ????
Old 24-08-2005, 12:53   #155
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

How about one of the following......

1. Drink your own Urine? Its the orignal home made tasty treat!

2. Did anyone watch 'Balls of Steel' on friday night? Try doing what is known as the Human Rodeo! Dress up as a Cowboy and jump on random peoples backs, trying to stay on for as long as possible, before they throw you off and kill you!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack
Old 24-08-2005, 12:56   #156
dee-dee

dee-dee is an unknown

yeh balls of stel was klass
u could jump off ur roof onto the ground

George Best R.I.P 1946-2005
Old 24-08-2005, 13:04   #157
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The "Teabag challange" is a legend move kid, If you can do it in 1 minute I'll class you as hero and add your name to my sig for 1 whole week, saying how great you are.

P.S. But remember its 1-dry teabag- 1 minute - 1000 points.

EDIT: we must see a close up of the teabag first and and then the empty mouth afterwards. Otherwise no dice. Oh yeah and just in case you don't do it, keep the camera running coz thats the best part.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 24-08-2005, 13:08   #158
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poffeman
isnt salsa and tobasco the same thing ? i even stayed home from school today because of the salsa/tobasco..
Er no. Tobasco is a chilli/pepper sauce, salsa is a more of a dip and is not even hot, I think you've dooped alot of people.
Old 24-08-2005, 13:12   #159
Hansel

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by svendust
Er no. Tobasco is a chilli/pepper sauce, salsa is a more of a dip and is not even hot, I think you've dooped alot of people.
eeeh the salsa made me stay home from school and i had diarrea and i shat white shit...i think its preeeetty hot...
Old 24-08-2005, 13:32   #160
Hansel

maybe i can put my finger in my mouth and make myself gag till i puke?
Old 24-08-2005, 14:15   #161
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

Good idea.
Old 24-08-2005, 14:33   #162
Abaddon

Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Abaddon has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Fuck, just tried the tea bag challange with my sister, still chokeing, that is fucking hard, made me sick, no-one will be able to do that.
Old 24-08-2005, 14:41   #163
Hansel

ok,its settled then..im gonna make myself gag untill i puke
Old 24-08-2005, 14:41   #164
reece
Banned

reece is an unknown

LOL,at least you tried.
Old 24-08-2005, 17:30   #165
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

How about you whack a plank of wood over your head? Repeatedly is possible.

Also try and get your friends to do it rather than your mum, that is if you have any.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.