PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-02-2011, 20:22   #16
Sminky
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
In.
Good stuff ... awwww but you made your team private though

Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 20:24   #17
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sorry, I thought that was for my personal info; I'll see if I can change it.

Like the team name?
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 20:25   #18
Sminky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
Sorry, I thought that was for my personal info; I'll see if I can change it.

Like the team name?
None of your personal info will be available to view, its all safe and secure.

Notinmymumsforest!
Old 01-02-2011, 20:26   #19
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Set to public...
Old 01-02-2011, 20:28   #20
Sminky

Good team. I see you weren't going to be the first person not to pick Messi
Old 01-02-2011, 20:28   #21
Ziss
The Three Amigos

I might take him out after he scores 8 against Arsenal...
Old 01-02-2011, 20:30   #22
Sminky

Only need another 4 teams now. Any ideas?
Old 01-02-2011, 20:35   #23
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'll probably enter in a bit mate.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 20:44   #24
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
I'll probably enter in a bit mate.
Good stuff. Cheers squire. I've asked Dundon's and he's giving it some thought too.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:30   #25
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Can I ask, did anyone actually take into account the fixtures? Or did they just go by quality of player?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:52   #26
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali_BWFC View Post
Can I ask, did anyone actually take into account the fixtures? Or did they just go by quality of player?

I had, wasn't sure if anyone else had ... Cheers Ali
Old 02-02-2011, 12:36   #27
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post

He's everyone's first pick.

We've got 5 teams so far, picking up some momentum. Who else is going to be up for taking part?
He was actually one of my last picks as i started with GK and worked my way up. Then i realised i forgot him and he's playing Arsenal so i thought i'd sign him up so had to do a bit of shuffling lol.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:38   #28
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
He was actually one of my last picks as i started with GK and worked my way up. Then i realised i forgot him and he's playing Arsenal so i thought i'd sign him up so had to do a bit of shuffling lol.
He's an essential signing and knowing how Arsenal defend he'll pick up points against them without doubt!

I still need 4 more players or at least 3. Suggestions chaps? No-one else interested in joining?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:40   #29
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Before I do mine, we are allowed to make changes up until the matches aren't we?
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:44   #30
Sminky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
Before I do mine, we are allowed to make changes up until the matches aren't we?
Transfer rules chaps.