PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-04-2010, 19:48   #1
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

DJ mixes~Global Underground

Quite into my DJ mixes. Especially the Global Underground mixes.
Gave a friend a listen of Sasha's San Francisco mix the other night. Don't think I have heard a mix like this from Sasha in quite a while.

Anyone else into the Global Underground mixes and have a favorite mix?
Or dance mixes in general.

requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 19:55   #2
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've got two Global Underground mixes by Nick Warren on my computer but have never gotten around to listening to them. Jody Wisternoff's monthly Way Out There mix was brilliant from 2005 until mid 2008 but started getting a bit too space-like for my liking.

I mean like the space which contains the universe, not drug-type space.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 20:26   #3
requiem7

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
I've got two Global Underground mixes by Nick Warren on my computer but have never gotten around to listening to them. Jody Wisternoff's monthly Way Out There mix was brilliant from 2005 until mid 2008 but started getting a bit too space-like for my liking.

I mean like the space which contains the universe, not drug-type space.
Lol.

Is it the Brazil and Amsterdam mixes you have? Those are 2 of the best mixes by Warren.
Old 06-04-2010, 20:37   #4
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem7 View Post
Lol.

Is it the Brazil and Amsterdam mixes you have? Those are 2 of the best mixes by Warren.
Shanghai and Paris - 28 and 30 I believe they are.

I always listen to the weekly Trance Around the World with Above & Beyond as well. Not a mix I know and to be fair I only like about 35% of the tracks - an even lower percentage to download - but there are some real quality tracks in there at times.

A great place to find tracks - old and new - is Sky Sport (Italia) 1's Serie A highlights programme. They play tons of tracks in the background but you don't have any indication what they are.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 23:32   #5
requiem7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Shanghai and Paris - 28 and 30 I believe they are.

I always listen to the weekly Trance Around the World with Above & Beyond as well. Not a mix I know and to be fair I only like about 35% of the tracks - an even lower percentage to download - but there are some real quality tracks in there at times.

A great place to find tracks - old and new - is Sky Sport (Italia) 1's Serie A highlights programme. They play tons of tracks in the background but you don't have any indication what they are.
Thanks. I'll check out Trance around the world.