sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 20:59   #1
itsHoggie
  • Supports: Man United, Cork City
  • PSN: itsHoggie

itsHoggie has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Site suggestion

When viewing a thread, it would be handy to see what the name of the thread is and also have quick links to the sub forum ive just come from.

itsHoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 22:58   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

You can already see the name of the thread.

The quick link to the sub-forum would be useful though.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2017, 23:22   #3
itsHoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
You can already see the name of the thread.

The quick link to the sub-forum would be useful though.
on some threads i cant see the thread name or the name of sub forum i'm in.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:21   #4
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

@itsHoggie @philips_99 Change your theme in the bottom left of the screen. Select PESGaming (wide).
Old 18-09-2017, 12:40   #5
itsHoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
@itsHoggie @philips_99 Change your theme in the bottom left of the screen. Select PESGaming (wide).
The only options i have are PESGaming or Mobile.
Old 18-09-2017, 17:31   #6
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I shall fix that (the theme options; the default theme is broken and there are reasons I don't want to touch it).
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 18:10   #7
RoMbA
  • Supports: S.L.Benfica, S.C.Beira-Mar
  • PSN: JoViGoFe

RoMbA has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

When i try to mark all topics readed, it says that i have not permissions and to talk a administrator lol any suggestions?
RoMbA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 18:43   #8
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMbA View Post
When i try to mark all topics readed, it says that i have not permissions and to talk a administrator lol any suggestions?
Yep, don't use it

Things weren't always like this but during ownership changes a couple of rather major amendments were made without forum admins being made aware. Some were to the default skin and others caused issues with the quick links.

As I can't be certain what changed and why, changing things back or "fixing" them could cause a much bigger problem so I'm just leaving well enough alone as I don't have the time to troubleshoot like I used to.

I know it is annoying but I'm afraid that's the situation.
Old 18-09-2017, 20:43   #9
itsHoggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
I shall fix that (the theme options; the default theme is broken and there are reasons I don't want to touch it).
Thanks, that's a whole lot better now!. Also today when I came on here from a computer I haven't used before I couldn't see no option to log in, plenty for me to register but none to log in. I had to click into the My Profile option, I know it's only a minor thing but would be nice to see an option somewhere (there might already be but I could have missed it or munch theme wasn't showing it ).

Another thing, this isn't a suggestion but I was wondering is there any requirements for having a custom avatar and signature?. I seen some post say 25 for the avatar and some others say 50, as for my signature it won't let me include one for some reason.
Old 18-09-2017, 21:02   #10
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsHoggie View Post
Thanks, that's a whole lot better now!. Also today when I came on here from a computer I haven't used before I couldn't see no option to log in, plenty for me to register but none to log in. I had to click into the My Profile option, I know it's only a minor thing but would be nice to see an option somewhere (there might already be but I could have missed it or munch theme wasn't showing it ).
From memory, I think you're absolutely right. Perhaps @Joel or @Ali can spend what should be a small amount of time getting a link back on that page (likely copying some appropriate code from one style into another). In fairness I'm being lazy here but then I've done more than enough work over the years

Quote:
Another thing, this isn't a suggestion but I was wondering is there any requirements for having a custom avatar and signature?. I seen some post say 25 for the avatar and some others say 50, as for my signature it won't let me include one for some reason.
It is all about post count in both cases if memory serves. Essentially, at 25 posts you are promoted from one user group into another - but we used to not advertise the fact as people spammed to get to 25 posts.

I thought the promotion happened immediately but it might be periodic. In any event, I've just looked at your profile and seen that it hasn't happened so have added you to the second usergroup manually. See if the options work now.
Old 18-09-2017, 22:18   #11
itsHoggie

Quote:
From memory, I think you're absolutely right. Perhaps @Joel or @Ali can spend what should be a small amount of time getting a link back on that page (likely copying some appropriate code from one style into another). In fairness I'm being lazy here but then I've done more than enough work over the years

It is all about post count in both cases if memory serves. Essentially, at 25 posts you are promoted from one user group into another - but we used to not advertise the fact as people spammed to get to 25 posts.

I thought the promotion happened immediately but it might be periodic. In any event, I've just looked at your profile and seen that it hasn't happened so have added you to the second usergroup manually. See if the options work now.
Yeah, it was the theme that was blocking it. i can see a log in box on the Wide theme.

They're working now, Cheers!
Old 23-09-2017, 22:56   #12
RoMbA

Quote:
Yep, don't use it

Things weren't always like this but during ownership changes a couple of rather major amendments were made without forum admins being made aware. Some were to the default skin and others caused issues with the quick links.

As I can't be certain what changed and why, changing things back or "fixing" them could cause a much bigger problem so I'm just leaving well enough alone as I don't have the time to troubleshoot like I used to.

I know it is annoying but I'm afraid that's the situation.
No problem

Now, i have another question: why appears a cross in the up left corner? i clicked and disappears lol
Old 24-09-2017, 00:32   #13
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
No problem

Now, i have another question: why appears a cross in the up left corner? i clicked and disappears lol
I think it was supposed to be a advert or something. When I was on my phone an annoying pop-up add used to appear every time I load a page.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2017, 11:15   #14
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
No problem

It must be some sort of evil advert
Old 24-09-2017, 17:14   #15
RoMbA

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I think it was supposed to be a advert or something. When I was on my phone an annoying pop-up add used to appear every time I load a page.
I have Adblock Plus.

Quote:
It must be some sort of evil advert
Maybe :P