PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-11-2017, 12:55   #1
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

DLC 2.0 - Much Better Gameplay!

That's all I wanted to say really. Defenders don't dilly-dally with the ball.
An overall much improved experience when playing matches.

Nice one, Konami!

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 15:12   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

After this update, I feel that the gameplay is faster. It's not bad, I ended up liking it. However, the fouls are still almost inexistent (I play of matches, in superstar difficulty, which end up with 1-2 fouls, or even 0).

Konami already has better gameplay than FIFA (in my opinion, and no, I am not a FIFA hater, I like it too). They make good graphics and great face scans. Now, they only need to work on adding more stadiums and leagues. Even if fake/generic, people could edit them. I hope Konami focus on off-pitch improvements on PES 2019, since they already have a good gameplay. They just need to fix the lack of fouls and add the "hand on ball" fouls (the ball usually just goes through the arm/hand so you don't have that kind of fouls in the game).

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:22   #3
dman95
  • Supports: In the past, the Cosmos, Ny Arrows. Today Manchester United, Barcelona.

dman95 is an unknown

But sometimes defenders still just hang around and give you clear paths to shoot when they should be closing on your attacker.
dman95 is offline   Reply With Quote