PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-12-2019, 21:55   #1
cwd388

cwd388 is an unknown

Move Team to Different Geographic Area

Hi Everyone,

I hope y'all are enjoying the holidays. I am looking to play with a team located in Asia (Persepolis) in Master League in the Premier League / Championship. Ideally I'd just be able to swap Persepolis into the Championship in place of a bad team (sorry, Luton fans) and then start my ML, however PES won't let you transfer teams across geographic boundaries (i.e. Asia to Europe).

In past PES editions you could export a team, import, and then choose what team and in what league the important team would replace, but I don't see that option this year.

Any suggestions as to how I can make this work? (other than just completely re-editing Persepolis on top of an existing Championship team).

Thanks!

cwd388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 23:27   #2
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwd388 View Post
(other than just completely re-editing Persepolis on top of an existing Championship team).

Thanks!
Yep, need to edit over existing team.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2019, 23:52   #3
cwd388

cwd388 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yep, need to edit over existing team.
Is there a way to get the .PNGs for Persepolis's kits included in the game? I can't export the images because they are actually licensed by Konami, and all I can find online are some older .PNGs from previous PES games where Persepolis wasn't a licensed team.

Surely someone, somewhere has the .PNGs of all the actually licensed teams....... Thanks for any help!
Old 23-12-2019, 00:21   #4
Buckshot

Buckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneBuckshot has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwd388 View Post
Is there a way to get the .PNGs for Persepolis's kits included in the game? I can't export the images because they are actually licensed by Konami, and all I can find online are some older .PNGs from previous PES games where Persepolis wasn't a licensed team.

Surely someone, somewhere has the .PNGs of all the actually licensed teams....... Thanks for any help!
Check Junior Mantis site.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 00:50   #5
cwd388

cwd388 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Check Junior Mantis site.
That is literally exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!