PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-02-2009, 22:26   #1
Vitumbiko
  • Supports: Liverpool

Vitumbiko has disabled reputation

What upcoming music album are you looking forward to?

Back on My B.S. - Busta Rhymes

Its simple just post the name of the album, artist, and Cover (optional).
So what upcoming music album are you looking forward to?

"So sick with the words, I think I need chemotherapy"

Vitumbiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 22:30   #2
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The Maccabees new album excites me.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 22:35   #3
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die. Worth checking out.
Eminem - Relapse. Just out of curiousity.
Jimmy Eat World are supposed to be releasing something sometime this year.

If I'm honest, I don't buy many new albums. Mostly buy old albums that I haven't listened to before.
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 22:37   #4
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Isis - Wavering Radiant

Vinyl release April 21, CD release May 5. Can't fucking wait.

Also looking forward to Above & Beyond - Anjunadeep:01
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 22:54   #5
Vitumbiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post

If I'm honest, I don't buy many new albums. Mostly buy old albums that I haven't listened to before.
Definitely looking forward to that one.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:03   #6
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post

I've heard the track of the same title and the recently released one what I can't remember the title of. Certainly sounds like a step-up from Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned, of which their were only two or maybe three tracks which were worth bothering with.

The only over-riding concern for me is that there sounded to be certain influences on them from the explosion of exposure Pendulum have had with their confused, in my view, rock-electro-DnB hybrid. If it harks back to the first three albums then I'll be chuffed. If it's a different direction, similar to the Pendulum sort of path then I'll be disappointed I expect.

The Prodigy always seemed a modern version of punk to me, although their stuff is so wide-ranging you can pull a lot of styles from what you hear.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:24   #7
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
I've heard the track of the same title and the recently released one what I can't remember the title of. Certainly sounds like a step-up from Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned, of which their were only two or maybe three tracks which were worth bothering with.

The only over-riding concern for me is that there sounded to be certain influences on them from the explosion of exposure Pendulum have had with their confused, in my view, rock-electro-DnB hybrid. If it harks back to the first three albums then I'll be chuffed. If it's a different direction, similar to the Pendulum sort of path then I'll be disappointed I expect.

The Prodigy always seemed a modern version of punk to me, although their stuff is so wide-ranging you can pull a lot of styles from what you hear.
Yeah I think the other song you're talking about is "Omen" which I heard on the radio last night. I really like it, and it does sound like their old stuff but it also has what I would call a Pendulum style verse in it, the singing is quite similar. I aint complaining as I quite like the sound of what I've heard.

Plus Grohl is drumming on one of the tracks, which is sounding pretty awesome from certain live youtube clips (called run with wolves)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 17:57   #8
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath_scfc View Post
The Maccabees new album excites me.
This.

The constant rumours of a new Postal Service album excites me to hard-ness. It will never happen now, though. Ben has a lot on his plate tending to the needs of Zoe, how I detest him some times.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 18:04   #9
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Eminem
Dr Dre even though its taken a lifetime to come out,
Lupe,
50Cent(dont try and tell me that a hiphop fan never touched any 50 album, its the curiousity.),
Madlib - Beat Konducta vol ?. Was a fan of the last so im looking forward to this one
Jadakiss and Jim Jones
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 21:44   #10
Vitumbiko

Troubadour - K'naan

Old 09-02-2009, 22:05   #11
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm hearing there's going to be a new Strokes album this year, would be truly epic.

Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 23:29   #12
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

thats what im looking forward too as well Top Gun, apparantly they are recording this month
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 23:46   #13
Luis_Garcia

Luis_Garcia has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

The new Eminem is just going to be fascinating. Loving Crack A Bottle
Old 09-02-2009, 23:52   #14
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

dredg's new album, hopefully it won't be delayed again.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 13:52   #15
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Artick Monkeys and hopefully Kasabian.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote