PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 02:42   #16
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

the best part was online competitions pay out at 150%. getting closer to race modifying my Civic. Unmodified civics crawl by comparison.

IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 19:49   #17
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky
I won't have the game until Tuesday at the earliest, but I'll definitely be up for playing. I'm going to need some serious guidance as to what I need to do to get up to speed though.
There'll be plenty of time for everyone to get up to speed before we get going. I'd rather hold off until we can get good numbers, making sure all can get involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian
I'll be online in a fortnight, will that be to late to join?
Broadband should be active on the 9th of next month.
Definitely not too late. I would get playing offline in the meantime, though - as some others will atest to, the early part of the game can be a grind to earn some in-game credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann
Judging by the turnout tonight I don't think anyone is in a rush to start playing this online just yet. It ended up being just me and Iron going round the circuit with a brief cameo from abu.
Apologies for my absence. I won't dress it up any more than it needs to be dressed up - I went to the pub to celebrate us thrashing Spurs and was a state by the time I got home at about midnight. I hope my non-appearance doesn't cause a loss of interest and good to hear you guys got some track time in anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity
the best part was online competitions pay out at 150%.
Every consecutive day you log in (i.e. go into the GT Life part of the game whilst connected to PSN), the percentage payout for events goes up. Mine is on 200%, which I think is the ceiling limit. Makes a difference.

If you are after credits and quickly, do the special events. They are big bucks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 19:51   #18
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Think Ima get GT5 to show you peeps some driving skills LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 19:58   #19
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
we could use another stars and stripes flag moving around the track. The country's flag you are playing from is displayed above your car during the race.
Old 27-02-2012, 19:59   #20
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
You didn't show much skill in driving when you crashed out of our Hot Pursuit game, pategato.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 20:00   #21
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Definitely - the more the merrier.

It would be great if we could get some competitive, 9-10 man racing on the go.

Not even sound same!

Old 27-02-2012, 20:02   #22
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Can you disallow penalties Nifty? Or put it on minimum because sometimes when i crash by accident, I get a penalty which slows you down. I don't think any of us here will cheat anyway and purposely bump into any cars.
abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 20:04   #23
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu97 View Post
Can you disallow penalties Nifty? Or put it on minimum because sometimes when i crash by accident, I get a penalty which slows you down. I don't think any of us here will cheat anyway and purposely bump into any cars.
I didn't appreciate you smashing through me yesterday. It left me wobbling all over the track for a while after that.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 20:05   #24
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here

I have always put the penalties on 'weak' in the past, but we can give it a go with them off.

The main thing that penalties are designed to eliminate are people who cut corners. Although we can set up a gentlemanly agreement that those who gain an advantage by cutting corners are brutally murdered, or similar.

It's a shame I can't set it to only kick in for corner-cutters. I think the contact element adds a lot to the game, as long as people don't simply play bumper cars.

Not even sound same!

Old 27-02-2012, 20:07   #25
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm up for joining in every now and then when I can but I wont be able to make most Sundays.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 20:09   #26
abu97

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

It was in reply to you bumping into me in the first corner in the track which physically damaged my wheels leaving my car travelling left everytime I try to go straight. I didn't mean to damage your car too badly though
Old 27-02-2012, 20:28   #27
IronCity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I have always put the penalties on 'weak' in the past, but we can give it a go with them off.

The main thing that penalties are designed to eliminate are people who cut corners. Although we can set up a gentlemanly agreement that those who gain an advantage by cutting corners are brutally murdered, or similar.

It's a shame I can't set it to only kick in for corner-cutters. I think the contact element adds a lot to the game, as long as people don't simply play bumper cars.
I am a corner cutter - not by design but because I am usually out of control on a two 90 degree chair curves so the second turn I am up on the wall.
Old 27-02-2012, 20:35   #28
abu97

I guess we should leave it as weak and if it starts getting frustrating it should be off.

I too can sometimes cut corners if I have little control over my car in those tight corners but most of the time my penalties result from oversteering and driving too far off those red and white barriers
Old 27-02-2012, 21:01   #29
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
You didn't show much skill in driving when you crashed out of our Hot Pursuit game, pategato.
The goal of that game is to crash into anything that moves Phats.
It is precision driving we talking about here.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote