PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-07-2017, 21:09   #1
LykkeTil

LykkeTil is an unknown

Creating Edit Data???

Hi Guys.

I have a problem with Edit Mode in PES 2016 (XBOX 360). I mean, when I click "Edit Mode", the piece of information appears:

"Changes in Edit Mode will be saved automatically. Unless you create Edit Data, you will not be able to make use of Edit Mode."

What could I do in order to get into that 'mode'?

Thanx in advance...

LykkeTil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:17   #2
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Does anyone have a solution to help out this guy? If do, please share
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 11:57   #3
Ratmundo

Ratmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastRatmundo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LykkeTil View Post
Hi Guys.

I have a problem with Edit Mode in PES 2016 (XBOX 360). I mean, when I click "Edit Mode", the piece of information appears:

"Changes in Edit Mode will be saved automatically. Unless you create Edit Data, you will not be able to make use of Edit Mode."

What could I do in order to get into that 'mode'?

Thanx in advance...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Does anyone have a solution to help out this guy? If do, please share
I am pretty sure it is telling you that if you are wanting to make any changes to your game like kits and faces etc, using the edit mode, then you must first create an Edit Data so the game has somewhere to save to, which is basically like the old option file...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote