PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-10-2017, 01:40   #181
erzo77
  • Supports: Cruz Azul, Liverpool FC and AC Milan
  • PSN: cocj7691

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

This are the teams Im going to use for Other America.

Maybe its not realistic but are the teams who like me.

A combination betwen Concacaf and Conmebol.

Download soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

erzo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 08:31   #182
.Tarver

.Tarver is an unknown

That's awesome Erzo!

Just to know, what's the plan for the other asian PLA league and other asian teams? Maybe including the J-League?
.Tarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 08:55   #183
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Tarver View Post
That's awesome Erzo!

Just to know, what's the plan for the other asian PLA league and other asian teams? Maybe including the J-League?
It's PAS
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 08:58   #184
.Tarver

.Tarver is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
It's PAS
Yeah correct, sorry, with all those fake names i've mistaken
Old 27-10-2017, 22:48   #185
erzo77

erzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneerzo77 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I´m using the NikoAlbiore Jleague in liga PAS, it´s awesome

You can download the OF in the PESworld page

Old 28-10-2017, 09:14   #186
ThomasFuchs

ThomasFuchs is an unknown

Hi erzo are you planing to make all faces for the 32 world cup qualified teams in the near future?
ThomasFuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 12:24   #187
.Tarver

.Tarver is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post
I´m using the NikoAlbiore Jleague in liga PAS, it´s awesome

You can download the OF in the PESworld page
Thanks, i've just downloaded it!
Old 28-10-2017, 19:07   #188
erzo77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasFuchs View Post
Hi erzo are you planing to make all faces for the 32 world cup qualified teams in the near future?
I´m going to update the squads for the WC of Russia and yes all teams would have facebuilds

Old 02-11-2017, 03:05   #189
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.ph...33&postcount=2

If you're interested mate you can use this for your option file.
It takes me a lot of time and research, copying some names in arabic for some teams etc. and i'm not doing face by just changing hair, but rebuild from scratch.

All facebuild for WC teams are in the 0.5 version, but i'm doing every "fakes appearances" from all NT, just left 5 teams.

But about updating squad, i think Konami will update NT in the future, when the 23's rosters will be known via Live Update or whatever Datapack 4.0
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 22:54   #190
erzo77

Other America Teams

Download

Spoiler: 

Old 03-11-2017, 23:48   #191
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by erzo77 View Post

Download

Spoiler: 
Thank you for those teams!

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 14:08   #192
ThomasFuchs

ThomasFuchs is an unknown

Hey erzo great work with other american teams again.

You know when you start with the wc qualified teams?

Greats
ThomasFuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 20:59   #193
.Tarver

.Tarver is an unknown

Amazing job Erzo! I still have the Carizupello and Marribohua teams in Other Latin America teams, is that correct?
Old 08-11-2017, 18:07   #194
UAG TECOS

UAG TECOS is an unknown

great work man. can you tell me what fake team does indepentiende santa fe replaces? I have two I guess I got an extra one from a diff option file I installed lol.
UAG TECOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2017, 06:29   #195
Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle is an unknown

Erzo, I've noticed the facebuild you had for Javier Hernandez has disappeared, any way you could post directions to rebuild it?
Dr. Dazzle is offline   Reply With Quote