PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 02:25   #16
Vesuviano79

Vesuviano79 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by vialli82 View Post
Sorry for the delay, but as i'm finishing AFC teams squad numbers, i really need to create some others importants players (especially from Zob Ahan)

I've planned that, but as the team seem full enough, i didn't figured out that there's 6 to 9 players to create. I didn't count, but there's some important, some not at all (more playing with B team)

I should have release this tonight, but i will be tomorrow probably.
AFC is one hell of a work to do, more than any league to be honest:
-Too much players that you can't found real height/weight
-Many players with blank faces
-Some errors in stats, less than before, but still
Hi Vialli,

Since I am desperate for a flawless OF before I can start a proper Master League, I will be waiting for your team exports. I have tried so many good ones but I have no experience with editing at all. Especially after Data Pack 5 there are many Japanese duplicates, both created and added by Konami. On top of that, there is a mess in the preset formations (main, defense, custom) and I do not know how to fix this.

I will wait until mid May to finally play this game otherwise I will switch to NBA2K and wait for January 2020 if the new PES makes some progress. FIFA is not an option for me. However, I really would like to give PES a final chance so I do hope that you will release your own OF.

Thanks and have a good one

Vesuviano79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2019, 03:44   #17
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiSilesian View Post
new in Colombian First Division are

Cucuta Deportivo
Union Magdalena

the players you´ll get from transfermarkt,squads are actual
Not what i wanted to say, but there's two very good exports from Chile (especially) and Brasil promoted teams, but not a single export or update done for Colombia clausura.

I've got the kits for both, but it will take too long to create both teams + finishing my work.

I need at least a "basis" with faces and stats more or less created.

So it will be Libetadores teams at first.

And then ONLY if i've got time, the 2 promoted Liga Aguila will replace less important not qualified clubs.

...But my next move is to correct every IG players mistakes like i've said before, it was my first intention before creating teams.
And for experience from the two last years, it's not the easiest part.

I really try to do my best, working really hard on this project, but i can't stop time to finish it and provide the whole package unfortunately.
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2019, 03:00   #18
ElDiegoz1

ElDiegoz1 is an unknown

I've made Unión Magdalena and Cúcuta Deportivo, used some kits I found on internet and tried to make the players to look like the real ones and some stats...

I don't know how to share it, you can find me in twitter as @ElDiegoz1 and will see some pics... If you want them, let me know

ElDiegoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 19:30   #19
Kempie49
  • Supports: Sheffield Wednesday
  • PSN: SuperChads

Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Kempie49 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks for your efforts in making and sharing this!

I imported the J1 league only (don't have any other OF installed) and noticed I had some duplicate players in the Free Agents, primarily for the Japanese clubs that were already in the AFC Champions League.

For example: S.Taniguchi (27 y/o, CB, 70 rated), K.Sugimoto (26 y/o, CF, 73),
S.Doi (26 y/o, LM, 69).

Is there any way to avoid having those duplicated players?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kempie49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 00:15   #20
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDiegoz1 View Post
I've made Unión Magdalena and Cúcuta Deportivo, used some kits I found on internet and tried to make the players to look like the real ones and some stats...

I don't know how to share it, you can find me in twitter as @ElDiegoz1 and will see some pics... If you want them, let me know

great work, you can upload them to mediafire, first use winrar, then upload with mediafire and share here the link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 01:55   #21
ElDiegoz1

ElDiegoz1 is an unknown

Here, someone did it before me, so I share it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r9i45...Ascendidos.rar

You can find him in twitter as @rocha_wm
ElDiegoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 22:20   #22
vialli82
  • Supports: Juventus

vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.vialli82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempie49 View Post
Thanks for your efforts in making and sharing this!

I imported the J1 league only (don't have any other OF installed) and noticed I had some duplicate players in the Free Agents, primarily for the Japanese clubs that were already in the AFC Champions League.

For example: S.Taniguchi (27 y/o, CB, 70 rated), K.Sugimoto (26 y/o, CF, 73),
S.Doi (26 y/o, LM, 69).

Is there any way to avoid having those duplicated players?
Don't worry, those players won't appears duplicated in ML.
AFC players have a different system of ID.

But there's some others errors i've corrected since then (stats/positions, new players), i will send a fix this week.

@ElDiegoz1 thanks a lot for your work sorry i didn't see it as i didn't get connected since a while.

Now i've got the basis for all the promoted teams from Sudam leagues.

I'm currently working and finishing Brasileirao + 4 promoted, using Emerson/Thiago works... But created players needs to be reworked a little, faces especially (many undone players) and some stats tweaks, but it will be good for a V1.

Note: if i recreate them, that's because i don't have the same structure as they use, i don't use the same players neither.

And i've also have redone (it was on 2018) the 7 Brasil teams with fakes names/appeareance like i've done with NT, for clubs like Bahia, AMG, Fluminense etc. but before the transfers window.
vialli82 is offline   Reply With Quote