PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-11-2008, 11:23   #526
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What's your thoughts on Quique then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:46   #527
dorval

dorval has disabled reputation

Good thoughts. I find myself daydreaming about Quique at times.

I think he's really good, a very intelligent coach and he has really managed to implement a style of play. Because of that Benfica is now more solid, more organized. The players really know what to do when they're on the field and that's something that hasn't happened in years! It's true.

And the players are still getting used to each to other because there are lots of new faces on the squad so I guess that in 2-3 months Benfica will be ace.

Thank goodness Benfica's football big boss is now Rui Costa. I really think we got a very good coach, all thanks to him.

We'll just have to wait until he starts losing a lot. When that happens, we'll fire him. Eheh, I don't see it happening though, it all depends on how the team is managed now (Rui Costa the savior!).
Blast off on their spaceships
Million miles from reality
No care for you, no care for me
So much trouble in the world"
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

"If Jesus comes back, we'll kill him again."
dorval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:28   #528
dorval

Benfica are on the verge of signing Vitória da Bahia offensive midfielder Elkeson de Oliveira Cardozo. We already bought 50% of his value past January and we're just waiting until the end of the Brazilian championship, on December, for him to come to play for us or to be loaned to another portuguese team, since he's just 19.

Seeing that he comes from the same club as David Luiz, let's hope that he's world class as well. Any brazilian pesgaming members who know him?
-Bob Marley

"Only God knows what would happen if a nuclear turkey would fall onto the hands of a terrorist organisation." -Citizen Dog by Mark O'Hare

Old 15-11-2008, 14:06   #529
dorval

News today tell me that Benfica may be on the verge of signing Estudiantes argentinian right defender Angeleri. Any argentinian fellow who knows any details on this guy? Or anyone fanatica enough to know anything on this player? Estudiantes won the championship last year so he should be decent.
-Bob Marley

Old 15-11-2008, 15:33   #530
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

You have quite a lot of talent in your squad, we all know that isn't a guarantee for success but how's Benfica faring? To be honest I have seen very little of the Liga.

How's Sidnei doing? He as good as David Luiz?
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 12:31   #531
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
You have quite a lot of talent in your squad, we all know that isn't a guarantee for success but how's Benfica faring? To be honest I have seen very little of the Liga.

How's Sidnei doing? He as good as David Luiz?
Benfica's doing pretty good. If we win the next match, today, against Estrela da Amadora, we'll be in second place behind Leixões with just a point away. Leixões yesterday won at Alvalade 1-0. Eheh. So if we win Estrela we'll be in second place 5 points from Sporting and 4 from Porto, which is nice. However it counts for nothing as we're not even in the middle of the championship.

I have not seen much of Benfica myself as I'm not in Portugal right now, but from what I've seen I can say that Benfica has developed a nice style of play and has become much more regular, which was something unheard of in the past few years.

Sidnei is mythological! What a player! He's really ace. I think we can say that he's as good as David Luiz. In fact, I think that the two of them together can make one of the best defenses in the world. I'm serious man! Sidnei is undoubtedly a wonderkid! He's strong, fast, has nice aerial ability and heading, which have already produced some goals and has nice technique. Like David Luiz. I really think this two will have something to say in football in the next couple of years. Mark my words
-Bob Marley

Old 16-11-2008, 18:01   #532
Ghost
  • Supports: SC Braga
  • PSN: Chex_LeMeneux

Ghost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by AliGhost has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Both David Luiz and Sidnei are very talented youngsters with enormous potential. Shame the former seems to be injury-prone.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 18:08   #533
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Both David Luiz and Sidnei are very talented youngsters with enormous potential. Shame the former seems to be injury-prone.
A little bit more enthusiasm man! We're talking two major talents here!

We won yesterday! 1-0. Tough match as Estrela did nothing more but defend. The goal scorer was Sidnei! I'm not joking, here's a resume of the match http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=zqa3pE6kcFk. If you want something faster just go to:http://www.tvgolo.com/futebol.php?su...from=&ucat=39&

He's already scored 3 this season! Not bad, not bad at all for a 19 year old central defender.
-Bob Marley

Old 17-11-2008, 18:39   #534
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Benfica played like shit against us, and that's a compliment.
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 21:21   #535
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post
Benfica played like shit against us, and that's a compliment.
Peut être. Against who my dear friend? Estrela da Amadora? Illinois FC?
-Bob Marley

Old 19-11-2008, 12:59   #536
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Galatasaray
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 15:05   #537
dorval

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post
Galatasaray
Damn it. We lost it but I didn't watch it so I really can't say. People say we were unlucky, I don't know. Shit happens.
-Bob Marley

Old 30-07-2009, 12:29   #538
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Your squad is looking pretty good this year, specially up front.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 15:14   #539
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Are there any Benfica fans still lurking about on these forums? Or Portuguese residents in general? Few questions regarding Lisbon - any help would be much appreciated.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 19:59   #540
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyser soze View Post
are there any benfica fans still lurking about on these forums? Or portuguese residents in general? Few questions regarding lisbon - any help would be much appreciated.
Don't jinx it!!!!!!!!
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote