PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-03-2007, 19:26   #31
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Dan View Post
Rockstar North produced The Football Factory didn't they? Maybe they've held back, so they could release one on 360 & PS3? Just look at Dead Rising with its hundreds of Zombies on screen, it would be minted.
Only says Rockstar Games.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?

Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2007, 19:30   #32
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I do not care who made it they should make a next gen Hooly game. I would love that. Unsure about what style game but they could come up with greatness I'm sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God
greenegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 13:50   #33
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Not long now lads.

"GTA IV will mark the 10th anniversary of the GTA franchise"
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 13:57   #34
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm literally shitting myself in anticipation.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 13:58   #35
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It must be a disappointment, expectations are very high already.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 14:26   #36
Dan
Woo Woo Woo

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

as long as they don't go back to the top down view, I'll love it no matter what.

I wonder what "Things Will Be Different" means then? apart from the different engine and what have you. Maybe you start as a cop, which I've always wanted to do in GTA.
Old 28-03-2007, 14:40   #37
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I think they're really going to blow us away, I have a feeling its going to be mind-blowingly good. I just hope there is a zoo and rape in this one - hopefully rape of animals, that would be quite something.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 28-03-2007, 16:14   #38
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

yah, it would be great if they had animals, and children in this one to do with as you please
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 17:09   #39
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm just hoping the site doesn't crash, there'll be like 100 million on at the same time.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 17:11   #40
Cookie
Wait...
  • XBox: CMonstR9000

Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cookie is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

i hope it does crash and nobody gets to see the trailer.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 17:18   #41
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonstR View Post
yah, it would be great if they had animals, and children in this one to do with as you please
Threesomes with children and animals? I like your style mate.
Old 28-03-2007, 22:05   #42
BonBon
...has worn the t-shirt!
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: BonBon101

BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
GTA IV Trailer, Not Teaser
An article on GamesRadar has removed our collective worries with word from Rockstar that we will indeed have a proper trailer. The article itself has GR's thoughts on the Top 7 Things GTA IV Needs, however the part you're most interested in is the following.

The official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV is only a few days away as of this writing, and publisher Rockstar has promised that it won't just be some infuriatingly quick teaser. Instead, it'll offer up the first substantial look into what the game is all about, and internet speculation over what that might be has kicked the rumor mill into high gear.

Great news for everyone who is anticipating tomorrows release.
cant wait to see it
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 22:34   #43
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

hmmm; never thought before but in the rockstar GTA IV sites code, there is a small bit of text stating

thedudeabides

hmmmm; abide....abides the law....upholds the law....policeman?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2007, 22:46   #44
Dan
Woo Woo Woo

I put it in google and got links about The Big Lebowski? I've not seen it, so I haven't a Scooby Doo.
Old 28-03-2007, 22:49   #45
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

barn; you've wanked off over that film before; any input?

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote