PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-05-2009, 13:03   #1336
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I was playing this online earlier for the first time.

I must say its great fun and theres loads of different types of game you can play.

Cops and Crooks is my favourite though

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 13:34   #1337
Mick03

Mick03 has disabled reputation

cops and crooks is always a good game, that or Mafia work is the best. I got back in to it recently as well, just got promoted to 7 as well.

I can not spell, so ignore spelling mistakes (Dyslexic)
Mick03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 13:38   #1338
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm only on 1 at the moment, because i've only just started.

I was playing cops and crooks with two idiots earlier aswell. One was an 8 and the other was a 6, and I swear they were both mentally retarded.

I was the boss and they were my two bodyguards, and as soon as the game started they ran off to find the fastest cars and all the guns. Idiots. I on the other hand found myself a Patriot, and quickly got to the getaway point without even seeing any cops

Edit : also whats a 'rockstar' ? I got a trophy for killing one, and I have no idea who it was :/

Old 18-05-2009, 13:47   #1339
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Fancy some action now Dale?
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 14:13   #1340
Mick03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Edit : also whats a 'rockstar' ? I got a trophy for killing one, and I have no idea who it was :/
its a viral award, you either killed or killed someone that killed or killed some one that killed some one that killed one of the rockstar staff or....i could go on but i think you get the idea

Old 18-05-2009, 14:22   #1341
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
At some point this week, I say we have a get-together of sorts in a Team Deathmatch - it could be PESGaming versus whoever decides to play us.

If there's anyone interested, I'll get my copy back off my cousin later.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 15:36   #1342
Mick03

am in, ps3 name: mick03

Old 18-05-2009, 17:27   #1343
Dale C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
Ahh didn't see this message dude, sorry. Have I got you added? If not add me, i'm iRepMorons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddar View Post
At some point this week, I say we have a get-together of sorts in a Team Deathmatch - it could be PESGaming versus whoever decides to play us.

If there's anyone interested, I'll get my copy back off my cousin later.
Yeah i'd be interested in that, even though i'm absolutely shit at deathmatch's in general. I was playing earlier and it was me and two other people versus one other, and he absolutey raped us all.

Although i've got an exam on thursday, so the revising starts tonight i'm afraid; i'm going to be pretty busy.

In other news, I finally got that trophy where you have to deliver all of Stevie's cars to the garage. Took the fooking piss.