PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-12-2002, 19:10   #1
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Premiership Kit and Badge Guide - Version 0.3 (Arsenal to Everton)

This is a guide written by myself which contains kits and badges for premiership teams. So far, I have only compiled the guide up to and including Everton. The rest of the teams will be added soon.
Attached Files
File Type: txt premierkitguide.txt (25.3 KB, 285 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2002, 18:27   #2
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

anyone who has downloaded this and tried some of the kits, please leave comments on how they could be improved etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-01-2003, 08:46   #3
misfit

misfit is an unknown

Could anyone here kindly teach me how i go bout applying a translation patch for we6fe????What i need for the following application???Will be extremely grateful??Just can't figure it out.Have got the shark port,game shark,what do i do now???
Kindly help?
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 20:33   #4
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

you need to use a cd-rw to burn a new cd with the patch applied for the game then load it up into your modded ps2.

Old 06-01-2003, 23:04   #5
Henrik-t

Henrik-t is an unknown

Chealsea kit!!

I have tried to make Arsenal and Chelsea from your discription in the guide!!! I think the Arsenal kit is pretty good!! Especially the away kit! But there are some mistakes with the flag! In layer five you are supposed to put in a black square, but then the shields afterwards becomes covered by the black square!! its a bit confusing!

I also tried to make chelseas kits and flag!! The flag is really great! It is really good and it looks like the real one!!
But the home kit is not very good!!! It says that the homeshirt is red and not blue!! In the guide is stands that the shirt color is "009" and that is a red color???
Old 06-01-2003, 23:43   #6
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

lol, thanks for stopping the mistakes. on the arsenal badge the black square is meant to be opacity of about 20% (not sure of this right now as i dont have my ps2 with me). and as for the chelsea shirt, whoops!

Old 03-03-2003, 13:03   #7
Mumpleaser
Dirty_Harris Manager

Mumpleaser has disabled reputation

When are the other Premiere League teams coming? It's been quite a while since the first batch came out and I really would like to get hold of Fulham......(I've done a flag and kit myself, but they are kinda naff!) I know your a busy man Hitman, but the other kits and flags were good

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion........

PES6 (PS2) Gamertag: Mumpleaser Group: "Dirty_Harris"
Mumpleaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 18:30   #8
Voltz

Voltz is an unknown

I followed your guide and created Everton, they look great. Are there any plans to continue up the alphabet?
Voltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2003, 12:59   #9
earlybird

earlybird is an unknown

I'm a bit vague on patches n stuff... Could someone talk me through exactly what kit I need to be able to...
Upload patches to my memory card and
Download goals and save them as video files

Is it just X-Port and a PC that I need??
earlybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 03:57   #10
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Patches are only for WE6 (not PES2) and need to be burned onto a CD (using a PC) and will play on a chipped PS2 (or using a sneaky method).

To save goals, you need to connect your PS2 to a PC and use a PC-TV card to record the goals videos etc.

Updating your memory card is from downloading option files from certain sites and using an X-port to transfer them from your PC to your memory card.

You can also email your X-port files of goal replays to certain people on PES sites who will turn them into video files for you if they think they are worth doing.

Hope this helps.
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2003, 10:37   #11
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

i will be updating this faq completely very soon. however i may not release it as an faq and just instead post the kits and badges in the new forum i just made