Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

i thinking thats a good idea.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 21:15   #77
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
I understand where you are coming from, but I fear you are still missing the big picture. What is the point of making a new game in what is essentially a series, if it's not going to be an improvement over it's predecessors?

All of a sudden, R* had all this extra processing power... "ooh, we can make it look awesome" they probably said, "super-duper rain & a more gritty feel, just like we did on GTA3 when we went all 3D for the PS2..."

So it didn't inspire the more moronic purchaser, but there can be no denying on a technical and immersive level it's one hell of a lot better than SA. Does that not make it better?
I think it's as simple as wanting a new direction. But with the new console + multi-platform support, I don't think having all the little things that made SA awesome was part of the idea, I think it was finding their feet in this generation of gaming.

Think about how much more is getting added into TBOGT since they're catering for just the one platform. Still not SA-esque add-ons but it's inching closer and closer.
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 21:57   #78
considine46
  • Supports: Scunthorpe Untidied

considine46 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.considine46 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

My main bug with iv over SA is the killling potential!It is an 18+ so why have those things retarded?I aint gonna mow anybody over with a combine in real life or flamethrower so why deny me.I wanted a pointed stick in this one or a pit bull.The graphics are enhanced but giving me a mobile proved like just in real life when having a shit or in a mission when textd by a girlfriend became a pain in the arse!Every game so far gave you a new toy,iv denied you(jetpack etc).i get the feeling consoles are reaching thier pinnacle and the software or thier programmers arent reaching thiers.Im just hoping Gran Turismo 5 proves me wrong
considine46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 13:11   #79
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

How great is this game? I'm still playing it every other day or so.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 13:46   #80
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Played a bit yesterday and it's better than I remembered it to be. Still prefer IV though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 23:48   #81
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Been playing this today, was playing for a good few hours just fucking about and it's bought back so many memories. After not playing it for so long I'm addicted and loving playing through it again, just hope the new one is more like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote