PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 14-05-2008, 00:14   #16
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutebolArte View Post
man.. thats too much raucous... although that would be some slick ass driving...

I have a friend working on the next one.. it'll be in london late 60s
We already have Godfather for that.

The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 01:12   #17
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

someone mention Brazil, Rio would be fuckin sweet. But i love barndoors idea.
Old 14-05-2008, 01:33   #18
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
We already have Godfather for that.
urm.. wasnt the godfather in the 30s in NYC?
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 04:27   #19
Magono
RaPiD 'MaGz' of the PeP
  • PSN: rapidmagz

Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Magono has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT View Post
Contemporary Brazil. Now that would be some game.
What a great concept.

This would be next level.
Old 14-05-2008, 17:06   #20
The Stig

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutebolArte View Post
urm.. wasnt the godfather in the 30s in NYC?
The story spanned from 1945 to 1955
Old 14-05-2008, 17:26   #21
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
The story spanned from 1945 to 1955
So it's nothing like the Godfather then.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 18:09   #22
Red Owl
  • Supports: 1. Sheffield Wednesday, 2. Liverpool, 3. Blyth Spartans

Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Just imagine a radio station filled with the Specials and Madness.
I don't want to imagine it, in case it doesn't become real and I have a breakdown.

If they do a British one, I can imagine something of a San Andreas style thing going on, where instead of having the different cities, there might be large cities representing the different countries in the UK.

Depending on the time-period, it could make use of the troubles in Northern Ireland, (which is obviously an island on the game) then you'd unlock Wales or something, with the declining mining industry, before moving to erm... the bliss of England, with the ideas people have already mentioned about the punk scene etc, before going to Scotland, where basically it's like the mountain on San Andreas, but repeated a few hundred times.

I fought the Laws, and the Laws won!

Penistone End Saints (formerly known as PES United):
(y) = Youth player, (c) = Captain
First team: Kuszczak; Palmieri (y)(c), Astori, Anyukov, Ruskin; A Diarra, Riquelme, Shimizu (y), Oscar (y); Diamanti, Gutierrez
Red Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 18:11   #23
sahathered2004

sahathered2004 is as bad as a Meyyappan post

I want London.... I know it wont ever happen but id love to see another GTA London
sahathered2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 18:15   #24
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Owl View Post
I don't want to imagine it, in case it doesn't become real and I have a breakdown.

If they do a British one, I can imagine something of a San Andreas style thing going on, where instead of having the different cities, there might be large cities representing the different countries in the UK.

Depending on the time-period, it could make use of the troubles in Northern Ireland, (which is obviously an island on the game) then you'd unlock Wales or something, with the declining mining industry, before moving to erm... the bliss of England, with the ideas people have already mentioned about the punk scene etc, before going to Scotland, where basically it's like the mountain on San Andreas, but repeated a few hundred times.
A Ska station would be great you foul snatch. Madness no but Specials would be good stuff.

And the troubles in Northern Ireland would be fucking fantastic. Why not set it in the 70s and let us go the full hog? Missions could include assassinating Paisley and slashing Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams' throats.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 19:19   #25
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
So it's nothing like the Godfather then.
There's 5 fucking years difference. Stop being such a contradicting nonce.
Old 14-05-2008, 20:31   #26
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Lets face it mate 60s underworld London couldn't be more different from The Godfather.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 20:53   #27
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
There's 5 fucking years difference. Stop being such a contradicting nonce.
And a totally different setting, you complete retard.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 21:21   #28
Red Owl
  • Supports: 1. Sheffield Wednesday, 2. Liverpool, 3. Blyth Spartans

Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
A Ska station would be great you foul snatch. Madness no but Specials would be good stuff.

And the troubles in Northern Ireland would be fucking fantastic. Why not set it in the 70s and let us go the full hog? Missions could include assassinating Paisley and slashing Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams' throats.
Never treated Madness as a ska band- too pop-y (however, I do love my pop sometimes, and I love Madness too) but a ska channel would be class. Although if they based it in Britain, I reckon most of the channels would be good. As long as it's not based after the Spice Girls were invented.

And what makes Northern Ireland double-y good as a location is it being an island to the rest of the UK [I said Britain earlier - I meant UK, honest!] so instead of what they do at the moment with bridges you can't cross, there could be an airport that has been bombed at the start of the game, and you cannot access the other places until its fixed. And if you try and go by sea... erm... you get shot by the police when you land.

Oh and also I think Irish accents are great.

I fought the Laws, and the Laws won!

Penistone End Saints (formerly known as PES United):
(y) = Youth player, (c) = Captain
First team: Kuszczak; Palmieri (y)(c), Astori, Anyukov, Ruskin; A Diarra, Riquelme, Shimizu (y), Oscar (y); Diamanti, Gutierrez
Red Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 20:05   #29
]NikE[
-=BoPPeR=-
  • XBox: davejaduncan

]NikE[ has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Rockstar North are based in Edinburgh for whoever asked.
I'd personally love a tokyo gta. All the skyscrapers and pedestrians. Our main character travels to tokyo hiding his secret past which we learn about over the game. Maybe hiding from the mafia or something. Then he gets in with another crime mob and heads back to the U.S with them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]NikE[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 22:07   #30
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

If the game is to be based in 60s London, how many radio stations could you pick up from a car back then?

One in the distant future would be cool, but I don't think many people would be in favour of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote