PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-05-2008, 12:10   #16
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Sanchez.

The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 16:39   #17
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Amazingly i haven't drove the Sultan RS, well i don't think i have.

Comet, Sentinal for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 17:13   #18
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 17:36   #19
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ice Cream Truck, it's difficult to find and looks totally awesome. Quite frankly if it looks ridiculous I'll acquire it.

Not really a fan of the electric shavers (read Lamborghini type cars)
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2008, 11:28   #20
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I took Little Jacob out to get drunk in an Ice Cream truck. The music gets faster as you drive faster.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2008, 17:10   #21
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/car_news...mentid=8334479
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2008, 19:13   #22
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Turismo, by far the best i have driven, haven't yet been in a Sabre though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 20:39   #23
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

The convertable Banshee. I love cruising down Chinatown with Bernie in the backseat.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 20:11   #24
Bennetinho

Bennetinho has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I like the bus. surprisingly fun if you use your imagination...
Bennetinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 20:51   #25
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

hey that ice cream truck has a cheat. very well hidden but it appears on the 'cheats used' stat which is shit. can someone please tell me that the infernus that Dorian gives you has also dissappeared in your game.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 19:44   #26
Red Owl
  • Supports: 1. Sheffield Wednesday, 2. Liverpool, 3. Blyth Spartans

Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Red Owl has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I probably would go for the Sanchez, although car-wise I enjoy the Comet and the Infernus, and the Turismo is decent. Coquette is beautiful but hellishly skiddy. And the half gold half black Huntley Sport Brucie has is definately the best non-sports car on the game.

I fought the Laws, and the Laws won!

Penistone End Saints (formerly known as PES United):
(y) = Youth player, (c) = Captain
First team: Kuszczak; Palmieri (y)(c), Astori, Anyukov, Ruskin; A Diarra, Riquelme, Shimizu (y), Oscar (y); Diamanti, Gutierrez
Red Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 20:51   #27
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Super GT

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2008, 20:55   #28
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I quite like the Turismo, but my favourite is probably the Super GT.
Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 18:42   #29
kashmunny
  • PSN: kashmunny

kashmunny is as bad as a Meyyappan post

i like the super gt because its got a sexy look and better drive compared to other cars

PS3-->> kashmunny
kashmunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 17:54   #30
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Faggio!

But seriously I do like a lot of the bikes.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote