PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-05-2012, 20:22   #61
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well I will, if I post story/event spoilers......

We can't have "Cuntsboro" in our crew name barn, because it's a banned word, and we cant use c*unt... either

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 20:26   #62
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Saying that your head gets blown up and saying other gameplay is a spoiler.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 20:28   #63
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Whop'd have thought you could dive off a balcony or window in a max payne game or you have shoot outs with a large number of guys or your head would take damage in a third person shooter........

i'll be more considerate in future

Spoiler: 

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-05-2012, 20:38   #64
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What about 'The Sodomites' Jonno?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 20:39   #65
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm sure you were playing it and saw his head get blew into bits and you thought that was great in that moment because you wasn't expecting it. Just let it come out on all formats before you post any more little details that you've just witnessed first hand. Ok darling?
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2012, 20:42   #66
Jonno394
XLV

Maybe barn, i'll get back to you, and ok maka, seeing as you're being quite precious about it all.

In terms of multiplayer, you can only play against/with people using the same control set up (of free aim, soft lock or locked). We're going to all have to agree on a play style.

The PESGaming Mob Join Us (PC/360/PS3

Old 18-05-2012, 09:20   #67
Jonno394
XLV

Chapter 3.....my word. Chapter 4...holy shit.

Game is tough on hard. Im dying like a Bitch, 60 deaths so far in 4 chapters....

Anyway, you need to unlock Payne Killer and Gang war modes in MP, i'm not 100% sure of the requirements yet, i've heard you either have to level up to level 5 or get 100 kills in MP mode....

Old 19-05-2012, 10:13   #68
Jonno394
XLV

Chapter 5 - Annoying as fuck sequence about 2/3 of the way in, almost made me turn it down from Hard, I gave up last night but did it first time this morning.

Chapter 6 - Just awesome

I'm finidng there are parts in this game where you have to play it like a trial and error game. Each death you make it a little further so that the next time you know what to expect, but then something new catches you off guard and then you repeat until you know the area, positions etc

It's annoying tbh as MP was never about Cover shooting, but Rockstar seem to have made some parts of the game nigh impossible to get past unless you stay in cover, blind firing, waiting for them to move etc; I have yet to go down that route and i'm sticking to my principals of shoot dodging, bullet time and suicide which is probably why i've died 123 times. Surprisingly i've killed over 1000 guys now......

Old 19-05-2012, 11:03   #69
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If (fingers crossed) we sort out the problems we're having, we still need a few more people to get the most out of online. I can't understand why more people on here aren't buying this. Watch the adverts and trailers. Incredible gunfights and violence - what more could you ask for? Developed by Rockstar. Great reviews. A real manly game. How can you not want this? Go out and buy it NOW.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 19-05-2012, 11:07   #70
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Got it for just under 7. Tesco Vouchers + I ran into my Auntie who was working in there so I got her 10% off too.

Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2012, 11:10   #71
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Good man. Join the faggot brigade:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/..._pesgaming_mob

Is this you btw?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/appswah
Old 19-05-2012, 11:17   #72
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Done and Yeh it is.

Old 19-05-2012, 11:30   #73
Jonno394
XLV

Request received and Invite sent apps

Old 19-05-2012, 12:15   #74
Appswah

Accepted the invite.

Not really a spoiler but for those that dont have the game.

Spoiler: 

Old 19-05-2012, 12:42   #75
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Jonno is in. Just had a fun session with him. That Rhyno_Unchained cunt was really fucking me off in the last game. We'll have to try with the four of us later.