PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 20-05-2010, 11:04   #196
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

So our post usually doesn't come until 11:30 or after, so I took the dogs for a stroll an hour ago and upon my return I'm greeted by one of them postie slips telling you they called, but you weren't in. :faceplm:

What makes it worse is I can't make our their handwriting and they haven't ticked any boxes, so I don't know where they took the damn things.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:08   #197
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Myine was dispatched yesterday, God knows how long it'll take.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:19   #198
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

A delivery came today! Opened the package & it was CoD MW2 for 360. Fuuuuuuuuck! Get a text from my stepdad saying he's got his copy already so I'll be popping round. Cash back.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:25   #199
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I reserved mine in Game instore bout end of Feb, so If i go in tomorrow and they tell me they haven't got it I may very well shit on their counter.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:34   #200
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I reserved mine in Game instore bout end of Feb
Same here.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:45   #201
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

No post for me yet. Trust my postman to be late when im actually waiting for something. I gotta work this afternoon so i get a chance to play it.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:49   #202
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was in the process of composing a post bemoaning it not coming yet, and me having to go out in half an hour when the doorbell rang - it was the postman with a few DVDs. So I sit back down when it rings again and it's a courier and he brings the proper goods. Limited edition with glossy slipcase - wad inducing. Can't play until I get back from Uni though.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 13:13   #203
Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Recieved mine just after i posted earlier ^^ lol. Played about an hour, its pretty awesome tbh. Riding the horses takes some getting use to.
Old 20-05-2010, 13:56   #204
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Damn, phoned up GAME just to make sure I'd get my copy tomorrow. He confirmed I would and that my preorder has already been put to one side. Knowing they were instock, I asked him if there was any chance of breaking the street date and he told me he would've if his manager wasn't in today =[

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 13:59   #205
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Turns out the old couple a few houses down took my packages for me. Could have let me know sooner like.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 15:44   #206
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Turns out the old couple a few houses down took my packages for me. Could have let me know sooner like.
Sneaky old people... always trying to steal people's PS3 games. I only ordered mine from Amazon yesterday so I'll have a little wait.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 16:36   #207
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I've just decided to pick it up from my local Tesco tomorrow, which reminds me I need to ring up to check if they'll stock it (every now and then they fuck up on new releases). However if this fails, there is an Asda about 10 minutes drive away that stocks everything from new releases to missing crocodiles and golden cat shit. Think Harrods, but a gigantic Asda with the scum of the North in zombie-like trances wielding metal trolleys. So, either way I'll be getting it tomorrow, it's just a matter of where from that's the problem, I'm just hoping it's Tesco up the road. My karma must be good this year, and I've got hope through it.

EDIT: Rang up local Tesco and they're stocking it, result. It will be £37.70 which is a reasonable price (they have pre-orders for £35 I've just noticed on their site). The store closes tonight at midnight but she said they may just stock it before closing, but she can't promise anything. I need to pop in later tonight anyway (around 10pm ish) anyway after hitting the gym so I'll see if it is in stock, but I'm already settled on going tomorrow midday.

Good times. I'm currently just watching through the trailers on my Xbox 360 at the moment, lovely visuals.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 17:01   #208
Appswah

omg. Haha i just got horse jacked by some bloke asking me if i could give him a ride. I just wipped out my rifle and used dead eye and shot him off my horse. He then got hogtide and taken for a ride like he asked for. Then i got to my destination to start a mission and just shot him in the head lol. Serves the fucker right for trying to steal my horse lol.
Old 20-05-2010, 20:07   #209
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

LOVEFiLM have sent it today, so it should be here tomorrow morning on rental.

For once, LOVEFiLM has done something decent...
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote