PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Assuming capability, what should be the name of our posse?
Arse Banditos 4 28.57%
Cuntsboro Creek Gang 6 42.86%
Faggot Brigade 3 21.43%
Other (SPECIFY) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2010, 12:43   #1
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

So, who is in the 'C*ntsboro Creek Gang/Arse Banditos/Faggot Brigade/Other' then?

Well? I should remind people this wanker posse is for PS3 users.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 12:52   #2
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'll be joining just as soon as I buy the game. Which will probably be on payday, at the end of the month.

Not that I'll be of any use - I am notoriously shit at games that require any sort of quick-thinking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 12:54   #3
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I'll be joining i'll be getting it on the day of release.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 12:55   #4
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'll be there. Not sure when my order from Play will arrive though.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 13:01   #5
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm in.

Although this will probably be after heavy rapeage of the single player campaign.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 13:19   #6
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I'll be joining just as soon as I buy the game. Which will probably be on payday, at the end of the month.

Not that I'll be of any use - I am notoriously shit at games that require any sort of quick-thinking.
I'm usually the same, which is why with this I intend to mess around. The beauty of free roam/co-op play is that there's no real competitiveness there.

Except for when I tie Dale up and leave him outside of Bear's cave.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 13:21   #7
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah well, I will hire a mexican rent boy for a bodyguard and use him as a substitute.

Thus starting my plan to take over the gang, and feed you to a pack of wolves!

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 13:38   #8
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Possibly. It depends if I can join more than one posse.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 14:31   #9
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm in, but wont be playing online until 9pm or so on the day of release. I want a good few hours in single-player first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Possibly. It depends if I can join more than one posse.
I'm pretty sure you don't actually create a posse so to speak. It's just kinda like a private game on CoD. You can drop in and out at any time, providing there's a free slot.

And I thought we were called the Blazing Pissflaps?
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 15:17   #10
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'm in.

Not sure when I'm getting the game yet though, I'll have to see.

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 15:19   #11
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Once I actually get round to buying the game I'm sure I'll be around, that said I'm not going to buy it until after my final exam on the 1st of June.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 17:41   #12
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'm hoping to have mine next Thursday like many of us.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 17:52   #13
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Although there is no point in me saying this what so ever, I'm in. I'm away for the whole summer until September, so I won't be buying it until then :faceplm: I'm sure by that stage you will all have a proper thing going or the buzz will be dying down.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 18:08   #14
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I'm in, but wont be playing online until 9pm or so on the day of release. I want a good few hours in single-player first.

I'm pretty sure you don't actually create a posse so to speak. It's just kinda like a private game on CoD. You can drop in and out at any time, providing there's a free slot.

And I thought we were called the Blazing Pissflaps?
I hope so (not our posse name). I'll be going round to a mate's on release day and there will be a bunch of us trying online mode, pretty much all day and night. There'll be about 3 PS3s and 3 TVs connected, I think. I'm not exactly how it's going to work.

I'll be going to HMV and buying it instore; and the following I'll be trading a couple of games for UFC. Great gaming + World Cup this summer = awesomeness!

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 13:45   #15
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

yeah i'm in

why dont we call the gang " facepalm bandits " :P

Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote