PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Assuming capability, what should be the name of our posse?
Arse Banditos 4 28.57%
Cuntsboro Creek Gang 6 42.86%
Faggot Brigade 3 21.43%
Other (SPECIFY) 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2010, 14:03   #46
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Barn, did I get a mention?

Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:05   #47
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Your first name's Scott isn't it?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:14   #48
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Although I won't be playing this game until early September due to being away for the summer, I might as well add myself now.

I'll have to get back to ya with something good to add after the name bit though..

D 'Four-Kicks' Weafs, I'm Irish so something about drink will be there I presume.. i'm quiet when sober, and pretty loud and generally annoying when drunk and a very messy drunk.. you can come with something from that go ahead, I'll give it more thought over the next day or two myself.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:25   #49
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

You were Timmy 'The Mick' O'Rourke, but I can change it. I'm being a fag and taking this seriously, so I wasn't sure how to fit 'Four Kicks' into the setting. I toyed with 'For Kicks' but something didn't quite ring true.

Dale - Dale 'The Gambler' Chapman sounds pretty shit.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 19-05-2010, 14:26   #50
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Better than Joseph 'Dale' Chapman :/

But whatever, was just an idea

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:26   #51
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Timmy 'The Mick' O'Rourke is fine with me, cheers. I was racking my head there trying to think of something with FourKicks as well, not much going on with it alright.

EDIT: I've been looking at the lyrics now with a blank stare, there must be something there to use..

Quote:
You with your switchblade posse,
I'll get my guns from the south,
We'll take to the yard like a cock fight
Four kicks who's strutting now?
Although, I am fine with what's already there tbh.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:29   #52
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Will we be able to change our online name, or will it be just set to our PSN name?

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:35   #53
Original?
istrator

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Your first name's Scott isn't it?
Ah, I thought it might be me but the second name sounded a little Irish so I wasn't sure. There are a fair few scummy micks knocking about. Sounds good.
Old 19-05-2010, 14:39   #54
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Fuck knows. If not this is all irrelevant anyway.

How about Dale 'The Cunt' Chapman? We could play on the gambling thing. 'Lucky' Dale Chapman? Dale 'One-Hand' Chapman? Dale 'Dollars' Chapman? 'Dale 'Craps' Chapman?

Original I went with that because A) I wanted to get the O in and B) I found Claiborne on a list of famous outlaws and went with it.
Old 19-05-2010, 14:42   #55
Sully
Wait Here, Gone for Help
  • Supports: Chelsea
  • XBox: marksullivan
  • PSN: M_Sully

Sully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeSully is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'll probably get the game and get involved if that's okay?
Sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:43   #56
Original?
istrator

Quote:
Original I went with that because A) I wanted to get the O in and B) I found Claiborne on a list of famous outlaws and went with it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with it* just wanted to make sure it was me and not some other bastardo. I enjoyed the back story as well.

*As long as he wasn't a faggy outlaw!
Old 19-05-2010, 14:49   #57
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Brilliant stuff Barn, thanks for my "biography" LOL.
Regarding the usernames appearing in the game, you can pick predetermined game characters, who come with their own name.
Online, players are marked with both the character's name and the PSN username, in a little pop up above the head.
Think names can't be edited.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 14:51   #58
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Well that's that fucked. I'll leave it up anyway.

Original I got rid of the O, I think it works better without it. As for faggy cowboys, I'm waiting for a response from Berry when he sees his.
Old 19-05-2010, 15:04   #59
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I'm thinking Dan "Choad-Handler" Cuthbert, but I'm open to suggestions.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 15:08   #60
Original?
istrator

Quote:
Well that's that fucked. I'll leave it up anyway.

Original I got rid of the O, I think it works better without it. As for faggy cowboys, I'm waiting for a response from Berry when he sees his.
Yeah, Scott Claiborne sounds much better, though I'm not certain on this running away from the O.K. Coral Gunfight I'm reading about...

I'm sure Bez will adore it.