PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-05-2010, 22:05   #46
dotty
  • Supports: Rangers, River Plate
  • PSN: dotty_84

dotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastdotty is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Yes Rainey it's phenomenal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 23:02   #47
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotty View Post
Yes Rainey it's phenomenal
OK, I'm on it.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 23:52   #48
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ive just completed the storyline and have to admit i really did enjoy it. Still lots to do which is what i love about free roam games.

edit: oh theres more missions
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 00:47   #49
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A few things:

1) The single-player must rank as one of the finest I've played. Great missions, and the world is just incredible. Sometimes you find yourself just stopping to appreciate the view. Faggy I know but I can't be the only one.

2) If they ever made a film of this, Landon Ricketts would have to be played by Sam Elliot.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 03:53   #50
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Finally got the game tonight and by Jesus is it some game. From the intro right up to where I just saved it I've enjoyed every minute. I think I'm walking the road of a good guy right now as I've done at least 2 missions with the Sheriff, but I am ready to snap and wreck the place.

Apart from that like most I'm just getting used to the controls and checking out the town. One night I decided to hit the saloon, had 5 fast ones and fell into the poker room where I cleaned their clocks. By the time I finished it was bright outside so I decided to have 2 quick ones for the road as he was sobered up and she was a long drive. Wasn't to be though and he ended up falling out the doors into the street where I ended up finding some fella playing knives for $25 a pop and we said we'd take a gamble, between me and the brother we got cleaned out and went on our way hunting.

One more thing I want to say is regards the random events going on, they really are magic. My first one was as I was returning to town I came across a stagecoach getting held up. I flew past ready to mind my own business only for the sly bastards to start shooting at me and the horse. I wasn't long turning around and sorting them out but as I was tearing the place up I shoot some bird who was standing beside the Coach in the chest, I really didn't even mean it, I was just giving it loads in general, but anyways, she started taking flight back towards the town, holding the wound and limping.
So not sure how this would look on my record I decided to catch up with her and give her a belt of the horse which knocked her to the ground, I gave it a minute and when I didn't see her moving I headed off into the sunset.

This game has a Shenmue feel off it big time!!!
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 11:29   #51
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
I must admit being brought up on Morricone the soundtrack isn't particularly great. It just lacks something that takes away a vital component of the game for me.

However, I am now streaming across my Morricone Western collection while playing the game. Words can't begin to describe how much this adds to the overall theme of the game.
Is it possible to play your own music while playing a game on the PS3? Obviously, I can just do it on my PC but that's more hassle.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 11:49   #52
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Original I heard somewhere custom soundtracks were possible. I know most will be going for Morricone, and that's understandable, but the scores of films like The Proposition and Tombstone would be high on my list.

That being said, I really think the soundtrack of the game is pretty good. I mean it was never going to be Morricone-like, but for a game you can't really knock it.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 24-05-2010, 13:32   #53
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I came across a guy shooting birds and he challenged me that I can't kill so many in period of time. I put a bet on and won. I come across another guy (a few hours further into the game) with the same challenge, but with a more dfficult objective. I kill all the birds. I turn my attention away from the birds and look down to where he was. I look around and he's trying to run off with my money. I hunt him down, kill him and take my winning, plus all he had on him. Brilliant!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 17:55   #54
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Oh, and the "flowers for a lady" stranger mission has one of the strangest endings I have ever seen, try knocking the suitcase off the shelf at the end and see how the old girl likes it......lol
Caught me totally off guard that ending Think it clearly shows the effort they have put in into the side/incidental missions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
1) The single-player must rank as one of the finest I've played. Great missions, and the world is just incredible. Sometimes you find yourself just stopping to appreciate the view. Faggy I know but I can't be the only one.
Nope. I have to admit that I've been killed by the wildlife far too often whilst admiring some of the views. Bears & Cougars being the main culprits.

This also has to be one of the first titles I've ever played where I don't want to skip any of the cutscenes. Even the banter while travelling in mission is fantastic. I love the fact that if you fail & have to restart a journey that large portions of the chatter are different, but still relevant to your progress. The level of detail is astounding.
Old 24-05-2010, 22:23   #55
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I've been caught cheating at poker and died in the resulting duel. I was a bit disappointed that I was allowed to rejoin the game straight after, though. I was hoping I'd walk in and they'd all get up off their seats and threaten to kill me if I didn't leave.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 23:52   #56
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I quite like playing poker on this game, albeit I've only played once, I guess it's just the Wild West atmosphere that creates an aura of underhandedness.

Had a nice little rummage around on the game this past hour or so. I was hoping to head towards Thieve's Landing, but a side mission side-tracked me in a major way. I'm in no rush to reach Thieve's Landing, and the side-mission involved helping a nice elderly man pick a variety of flowers for his ill wife. The only problem is that to pick these wild flowers, including Red Sage and another type which escapes me right now, I needed to travel to Rio Bravo and Gaptooth's Ridge, both of which were a distant journey to the other side of the map. I opted to get a carriage (first time) to Rio Bravo to pick the Red Sage flowers which seemed to be going fine - until a pack of wolves decided to attack me, I'm talking approximately 5-7 wolves, no chance. I respawned back at MacFarline's Ranch. I switched the console off.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 16:38   #57
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I love this game.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 16:55   #58
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Dale you need to stay online longer later so we can laugh at how shit you are.
Old 25-05-2010, 17:28   #59
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Was riding near the Matzinan post or whatever it is called and some guy on a horse was behind me and then out of no where a bear came along and took him out in 1 hit!

Amazing stuff

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 18:17   #60
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

72.2% and ive played 19 hrs 6 mins.

I keep getting side tracked whilst im trying to get the achievement for finding the three horses.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote