PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-05-2010, 19:34   #61
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Spoiler: 

Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 19:36   #62
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Yes Berry, you can...
Old 26-05-2010, 10:18   #63
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The further I delve into the single player, the more I'm loving it. I'm sure I've already mentioned my side-mission for the elderly man which entails me crossing the land to pick Elderflowers, Red Sages and Desert Sages. I must have died about 5 times simply trying to pick flowers. Whether a pack of wolves corners and rips me to death, or even a silly woman screaming for help but it actually turns out she's a criminal along with the "gang" that are supposedly attacking her.

I've now finally managed to pick all of the flowers though and will be taking them back to the elderly man when I next play, which will be satisfying.

I have a small gripe though, and that's with the mini-missions involving saving a person hanging from a rope by their neck (you know the types), and yesterday I was shooting the rope, albeit from about 20 yards away, but I even used Dead Eye to make sure. Nothing. The guy died unfortunately, and only when I walked right up to it (I'm talking 2 yards away) and concentrated on hitting the rope could I do it. I just think Rockstar could have been a touch more lenient on the hitting "target" of the rope as I'm definitely hitting it, or at least grazing it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:33   #64
Blade1889
  • Supports: Sheffield United

Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I've got to get this game, it sounds amazing!

Quick question- Is there a big difference between the feel of different horses? Are some easier to ride, some faster etc? And how long can you ride them at full speed before they tire?
Blade1889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:45   #65
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade1889 View Post
I've got to get this game, it sounds amazing!

Quick question- Is there a big difference between the feel of different horses? Are some easier to ride, some faster etc? And how long can you ride them at full speed before they tire?
I'm not sure about the "feel" of horses, but there is definitely a rank in the horse system, with faster more powerful horses costing a fair bit of money.

As for full speed, I'd say it can last around 6-8 seconds if you're tapping the sprint button. However simply holding it will not drain the horse's stamina and won't be a great deal slower, so it's a healthy balance to be honest. I generally just hold down the sprint button most of the time and only begin tapping it to sprint full speed when being chased/chasing someone.
Old 26-05-2010, 11:07   #66
Blade1889
  • Supports: Sheffield United

Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Blade1889 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Cheers for the info Hunter. All sounds good.

Just need to wait for payday now before I make my purchase!
Blade1889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 11:09   #67
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I finally witnessed the woman/man crying over their dead partner the other day. The woman was sobbing and drinking from a bottle, and I was waiting for her to pull out a gun, when she just took one last swig, threw the bottle away, and literally collapsed and died. Not gunshot or anything. I laughed, then of course did the decent thing and looted her body.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 13:10   #68
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The further I delve into the single player, the more I'm loving it. I'm sure I've already mentioned my side-mission for the elderly man which entails me crossing the land to pick Elderflowers, Red Sages and Desert Sages. I must have died about 5 times simply trying to pick flowers. Whether a pack of wolves corners and rips me to death, or even a silly woman screaming for help but it actually turns out she's a criminal along with the "gang" that are supposedly attacking her.

I've now finally managed to pick all of the flowers though and will be taking them back to the elderly man when I next play, which will be satisfying.
I'm in the exact same position. I kept getting attacked by Cougars in Rio Bravo (or could've been Gaptooth Ridge). My horse got killed and I was left to fight for my life as three cougars cirlcled me, while I was waiting for the time I was able to call a new horse. I killed them all and called for a new horse. I could see the horse arriving down the road and as I ran towards it, a cougar came out of nowhere and killed me. I must have spent at least an hour looking for the flowers, dying about three times, of which one was being killed by a pair of fat, theiving Mexicans as I tried to protect their target. I rode off to the nearest ranch to save my game. I'll be delivering the bouquet to the old man tonight.

Quote:
I have a small gripe though, and that's with the mini-missions involving saving a person hanging from a rope by their neck (you know the types), and yesterday I was shooting the rope, albeit from about 20 yards away, but I even used Dead Eye to make sure. Nothing. The guy died unfortunately, and only when I walked right up to it (I'm talking 2 yards away) and concentrated on hitting the rope could I do it. I just think Rockstar could have been a touch more lenient on the hitting "target" of the rope as I'm definitely hitting it, or at least grazing it.
I've never saved the hanging man. I've rarely saved quite of the random victims, to be honest. I tend to get there too late, whether it be for a robbery, murder attempt or animal attack. However, I do end up looting the bodies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 13:31   #69
Hunter
BELIEVE

Glad to know I'm not alone when it comes to being savaged. I imagine you're referring to Rio Bravo as I was mauled numerous times wandering the area, was madness. I still need to brush up on my cougar-killing skills and fending off attacks though, I tend to panic, shit a brick and run for it.

As for looting the bodies, it's a must. My cashflow is increasing now which is nice, I think I've just surpassed the $500 mark so I'm quite comfortable. May even treat myself to a new gun come to think of it.
Old 26-05-2010, 13:40   #70
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I currently have around $1000!

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 13:45   #71
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I was over the $3000 mark but splashed out on new weaponry, about $700 worth.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 26-05-2010, 14:30   #72
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I had about $3000 until i went out and bought a new rifle and one of the really expensive horses.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 15:06   #73
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Get a gentleman's /elegant suit & play at the high rollers table.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 16:17   #74
Appswah
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Im stuck in the rancher outfit. For some reason it wont let me change, im thinking its either glitched or i have to finish the last few missions.
Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 16:44   #75
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I like the Duster Coat to be honest.