PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 22-05-2010, 09:44   #16
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Last night's session was sort of disappointing. Partly my fault as I sense I missed the best part (I was on the phone from 9:30-10:15, which also accounts for why I forgot to invite one or two people), and by the end I think we lost focus and just killed each other. Really we need 8 or more people on and start some of those animal survivor missions and gang hideout/deathmatch modes. Also once we get the lassos and dynamite I sense things will get more entertaining. After the Champions League final seems a decent time. We should also go after some of the rare spawns:

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Hunting#Hunting_Rewards

Also the fact that I was a cancer with my headset, when I was powering it up I don't think it was actually doing anything. And the sound was a bit off. Back to the instruction booklet I think.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:17   #17
Baddar
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • XBox: baddar88
  • PSN: Badd-um-tsch

Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Baddar has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I might be on after the final too.
Baddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:22   #18
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fuck the Champions League final. I wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

[/BITTER]

Barn, that snowy ledge was pretty nice though I half expected you to shoot me in the back of the head once I got there :/

If we go on a serious hunting mission, lets all agree beforehand not to kill each other during that. Doing it at other times is fair enough but not when we're doing particular things.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:32   #19
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah, it was good fun for the first hour or so, but after we came up against those banditos it got a bit dull, which is why I left to change my online character's appearance and then did a couple missions in Single-Player.

I'll be on straight after the Champions League, hopefully it doesn't go to extra-time and pens haha

By the way, can you have 1-on-1 'face-off' duels online? That would be quality; contests to see whose reactions are best!
Bez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:40   #20
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Sweey I only did that because I was hoping you'd fall off. First time I've been up there.

It's odd, because sometimes you respawn in an area in between that mining town and the snowy area just before Nekoti Rock. But I've no idea how you get there naturally. Climbing cliff brings you to the other side with the mining town, but you can't get down. If you go down the other way it's too high to get back up again. I was hoping that tunnel that leads to the ledge would initially offer a solution to this.

I'm all for not killing people. I only kill Phat and Jonno because they can't seem to resist killing me. Having said that, I can't resist killing Donkeys. And I want a Bison as a mount as soon as possible.

Bez - you can before you enter the proper game modes. Me and Jonno had a few. He killed me twice and on the third we both killed each other, though I won for some reason.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 22-05-2010, 10:48   #21
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Also once we get the lassos and dynamite I sense things will get more entertaining.
You sure you can get the lassos online? Thought I read in a couple of places that you can't.

Reading through this thread is horrible if you don't have the privilege of having the game. Everything justs sounds so epic. Think one of my mates is getting it soon enough so I'll finally get to check it out.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 10:52   #22
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

We should try some of the other game modes - doesn't one free-for-all mode start with all of us in a circle in a mass duel where the winner gets to pick their sniping place first?

If it gets dull we can sort something out in general. The mining cart area was fun because you had a particular, involving task rather than just killing everyone.
Old 22-05-2010, 12:41   #23
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I didn't even get an invite last night, you lazy bums. I was about 90 minutes late mind.

I changed my character to a miner or something. Looks like something out of Deliverance.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 13:08   #24
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I didn't even get an invite last night, you lazy bums. I was about 90 minutes late mind.

I changed my character to a miner or something. Looks like something out of Deliverance.
Always send a PSN message to 2/3 people so one of them can get on the case.
Old 22-05-2010, 13:39   #25
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm seriously going to have to get my hands on a PS3, but am getting it for the 360 later on.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 14:04   #26
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Always send a PSN message to 2/3 people so one of them can get on the case.
I sent BarnDoor a message last nite but i didnt get an answer Anyway I understand this game is so engaging that you dont want to stop what you're doing LOL, hope we can play after the CL final today

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 14:09   #27
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
I sent BarnDoor a message last nite but i didnt get an answer Anyway I understand this game is so engaging that you dont want to stop what you're doing LOL, hope we can play after the CL final today
That's why 2/3 might be better. Occasionally some of us won't see the message so its a safer bet for 2/3 as any of us can invite if e know how (Select -> R1 -> Triangle)
Old 22-05-2010, 14:43   #28
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Sorry Pategato I didn't see that. As I said let's try and get at least 8 on tonight.
Old 22-05-2010, 15:28   #29
Sweey
*RETIRED*

We should do some Gang Matches at some point tonight as well. I assume that's RDR's superior answer to FIFA 10's Club Mode. I think those modes have to be entered via one of the locations in the Free Roam area once we're all together.
Old 22-05-2010, 15:39   #30
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Sounds like a plan. I'd also like to try out that animal survivor mode I've heard about (you have to stand against waves of animals).

I think you're right about the lasso. That's a shame. Though I suppose it's to stop people hog-tieing players, since that would get very frustrating.