PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-05-2010, 11:51   #46
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Except you can't use the lasso online, and the train doesn't function.

I suggest we make up games. Things like form a line on horseback, bolt it to the cliff, and shoot our own horses in the head just before we get the edge. Hilarity prevails, I'm sure you'll agree.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 11:55   #47
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Except you can't use the lasso online, and the train doesn't function
I'm sure (hope) we can do it off-line, though.

Yeah, we'll probably going to have to make our own games up until they release the co-op mission packs in June, or whenever it'll be.

Perhaps we can play chicken? Find two horse carts and charge at each other?

I'll be playing single player while I let my headset charge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 11:59   #48
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Oh offline you can. Offline you can do many things, which unfortunately you can't online. Even playing the games would have offered some enjoyment.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 23-05-2010, 12:29   #49
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I won't be on tonight - planning to go to bed at 9/10 so I can get up and watch Lost at 5am followed by work.

The ideas sound good though and more entertaining than some of what we've had so far. The start of last night was entertaining for me - I had a bounty of $445 on my head and posse's were coming look for me. The Mexican Army had failed miserably to kill me and I completed the challenge Outlaw I, presumably by killing a specific number of lawmen.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 15:12   #50
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ok I managed to get me hands on a PS3 but she's got a busted laser. :/

Am thinking I might be able to work off downloaded games if I got an account going and if so how much do they charge online to download and how does it work?
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 16:08   #51
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I was rather unimpressed with the online mode, in the capture the bag mode I wasn't really sure what I was doing to begin with, then you can capture a bag despite the enemy having yours... this mad it a little rubbish with low numbers. The free roam mode doesn't have enough structure, I would suggest we arrange objectives before everyone runs off. To be honest, I was enjoying the single player much more than the online feature so far.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 16:11   #52
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Ok I managed to get me hands on a PS3 but she's got a busted laser. :/

Am thinking I might be able to work off downloaded games if I got an account going and if so how much do they charge online to download and how does it work?
No discussion of this in relation to warez downloading in the open forums or you'll get an immediate ban.

As for legitimate digital copies, not a clue.
Old 23-05-2010, 19:18   #53
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
No discussion of this in relation to warez downloading in the open forums or you'll get an immediate ban.

As for legitimate digital copies, not a clue.

What the hell?

I was on about downloading it off the official PS3 store via the console in a hope of by passing the dodgy blue ray laser as that seems the be the problem, PS2 and DVDs play fine on it.

Anyways I ended up just getting it for the 360 instead now.
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 19:38   #54
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

You can't download it off the PSN.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 20:50   #55
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original? View Post
I was rather unimpressed with the online mode, in the capture the bag mode I wasn't really sure what I was doing to begin with, then you can capture a bag despite the enemy having yours... this mad it a little rubbish with low numbers. The free roam mode doesn't have enough structure, I would suggest we arrange objectives before everyone runs off. To be honest, I was enjoying the single player much more than the online feature so far.
Totally agree. It's up to the gamer to make online fun. We'll probably have to be creative until the co-op missions are released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
What the hell?

I was on about downloading it off the official PS3 store via the console in a hope of by passing the dodgy blue ray laser as that seems the be the problem, PS2 and DVDs play fine on it.

Anyways I ended up just getting it for the 360 instead now.
You can't download new PS3 titles, only simple arcade type games or retro games from PSN; or add ons.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:00   #56
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

If instead of shooting each other with no reason, we set up a proper cooperative game, the multiplayer would be 100x better.

Last nite I teamed up with a group that was playing the gangs hideouts, in a very organized fashion, multiplayer in this game has no rival so far.

Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 12:06   #57
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Yeah but that gets a little boring after a while. I think it's laughs we're looking for. That's why we end up attacking bears with knifes, crashing wagons off cliffs, etc.
Old 24-05-2010, 12:29   #58
Dave!
  • Supports: Leeds
  • XBox: Ausages

Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Dave! has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

So i finally got the game today and will be adding everyone in the group sometime today.
Dave! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 13:19   #59
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Someone needs to start a public session then invite everyone else before we do anything. That way we're more likely to have run-ins with other players.

It would be nice if we planned what we were going to do before we actually went online too. Wandering around aimlessly gets boring really fast and I'd rather just stick to the single-player if that's all we're going to do. Team games are decent enough, but not when there's only 4 people playing.

Can't we set up some games with some other posses from that wiki page? Surely there's a way to organise something.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 14:59   #60
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Someone needs to start a public session then invite everyone else before we do anything. That way we're more likely to have run-ins with other players.

It would be nice if we planned what we were going to do before we actually went online too. Wandering around aimlessly gets boring really fast and I'd rather just stick to the single-player if that's all we're going to do. Team games are decent enough, but not when there's only 4 people playing.

Can't we set up some games with some other posses from that wiki page? Surely there's a way to organise something.
Agreed. Or, enough people with headsets to have an actual discussion about what to do. The team games will be fine with enough people online.