PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: How many players will Arsenal sign in the summer?
None 0 0%
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 3 30.00%
4 5 50.00%
5+ 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2008, 19:30   #15031
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Kolo should return in 4 weeks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2008, 22:07   #15032
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
Right I was way out with the dates, my mate is going to it and he said it was clashing with a poker tournament on around the 10th.

Saturday 2nd August 2008
Real Madrid v Hamburg (2pm kick off)
Arsenal v Juventus (4.15pm kick off)

Sunday 3rd August 2008
Juventus v Hamburg (2pm kick off)
Arsenal v Real Madrid (4.15pm kick off)
So, does that mean he'll be making an appearance in Ennis?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner10 View Post
Maybe it'll force Wenger in to a central defender signing...or more likely be used to give some of the youngsters a chance

Interesting to see what he does, but I wouldnt be too optimistic another CB will arrive...
Old 23-07-2008, 23:14   #15033
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

That's what I'm thinking, maybe there's hope for minof after all. Still just the 4 of us so far which is grand.

Oh yeah dude, I got you a comp for that gig Friday night if you're going, should be a good gang of us there.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2008, 04:14   #15034
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Back on topic...

I said it once and I'll say it again, that Jack Wilshere kid is a special talent. I'm sure he'll break into the 1st team in this seasons Carling cup.

Check out this site for some good reading on the next generation of young guns.

Worth a bookmark.

P.S. Is he like a baby Paul scholes or what?

Our jack. Only 16 years old bless him

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

Old 24-07-2008, 09:51   #15035
Nturtle
Mr. Kung Fu Soccer

Nturtle is an unknown

Good one dundons....I prefer http://youngguns.wordpress.com/ Sanderson as his pieces are quite different to the mass media.

I think Wilshere has done well...let's not pressure him too much...we need to hope Vela and Nasri take up some slack first, as well as Denislon, Diaby, Walcott and possibly Ramsey in a subs role. With the 7-man bench...let's hope there is some action for our TRULY young guns.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 13:02   #15036
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

http://www.skysports.com/football/te...,11667,00.html

Too much talent dears
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 13:56   #15037
Sho
Marco

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Looks like Barce still in hunt for Ady and Chelski's Drogba.

Old 27-07-2008, 20:46   #15038
wrigh2uk
  • Location: The Place Where The Bronze Bull Guards The Shoppin Centre

wrigh2uk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Cesc: I'm Leaving? No... Not Yet
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has dropped the biggest hint yet that he will look to leave the Emirates Stadium should The Gunners fail to end their trophy-less run this season.

Cesc: I'm Leaving? No... Not Yet

Arsene Wenger’s men have now gone through three campaigns without securing a single piece of silverware, a fact that has already seen the likes of Thierry Henry and Alexsander Hleb move on from north London.

And while Fabregas is happy with life at Arsenal, the 21-year old’s success with Spain at Euro 2008 appears to have cut short his patience for domestic titles, with the youngster admitting that he has not closed the door on a move to Bernabeu.

"I didn't say 'no' to Ramón Calderón.What I said was that now's not the time to join Real Madrid,” Fabregas told Marca.

"To be chased by Madrid, one of the greats teams of all time, is huge."

He added that the prospect of gaining a trophy in Spain could be the tipping point for any future move, but equally important was his aim to help Arsenal avoid such a fate.

"Going four years without hoisting a trophy is too much for someone like me," he said.

"This year's favourites for the Liga are Real Madrid," he added.

Fabregas has also backed Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo to repeat his successes in England should he complete a move to the Spanish capital.

"It was because of Cristiano that United were able to win the Champions League and the England League" he continued.

"He'd surely help Real Madrid win titles, too."
hmmmmm
Old 27-07-2008, 20:54   #15039
Bammers05
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigh2uk View Post
hmmmmm
Source?

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 20:58   #15040
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Source?
It's in all the press over here.

BARA - La Liga's only treble winners

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 21:28   #15041
wrigh2uk
  • Location: The Place Where The Bronze Bull Guards The Shoppin Centre

wrigh2uk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bammers05 View Post
Source?
goal.com regardless of source its quoted from Cesc himself
Old 27-07-2008, 21:45   #15042
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

It's also on the skysports website.
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 23:08   #15043
Sho
Marco

Bunch of fucking lies, i'm sick of it.

Old 28-07-2008, 00:48   #15044
Dundon's
W.G.P

Future captain my arse, if he wants to go then he can fuck off now as far as I'm concerned. Wenger would want to up the pace of them English lads he has coming through, you'd think they'll at least stick around for the long haul.

Our players are starting to disgust me, if you want to win something then start fucking doing it on the pitch and stop moaning about it.

My God this is the worst summer I've ever seen regards comments from players and a disgrace.

Old 28-07-2008, 01:12   #15045
Gooner10

Gooner10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gooner10 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Seems like the premier league is the place to be trained to play for Barca or Madrid