PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 17-11-2011, 12:50   #1
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The 'Off Topic' football thread

Just an idea, but as we've spilled over into the Keane/Haaland debate in the Evra/Suarez thread, I thought we could use a thread like this to discuss such things, rather than it causing a thread to close or be restricted to PMs

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 12:59   #2
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's no fun when it's not inflicting cancer on a thread.

Though yes, that hit and run victim comparison was the most ludicrous thing I have ever read. The difference being that Keane (the victim!!) was looking to injury Haaland (the car/driver) and ended up hurting himself.

In 777's scenario Keane would be minding his own business doing nothign wrong then completely blind sided by Halland who would then proceed to call him a cunt. To my memeory, nothing like that happened at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 13:01   #3
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

If Keane had not been the one trying to foul Haaland, then I might understand why Keane did what he did. Not that I would condone it.
Old 17-11-2011, 13:23   #4
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Roy Keane's a grade A prick. That's all that needs to be said.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 13:29   #5
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Matt is your avatar from that little-known period in the early 90s when Sting went through chemo and gained 12 stone?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 20:43   #6
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

my take on Keane/Haaland was that whilst still playing for Leeds (?) Haaland and Keane had a very rough and tumble match in which it ended with Keane coming off due to an injury (hamstring) after jostling with Alf for the ball. Laying sprawled on the ground in agony Haaland took it upon himself to say a few choice words to Roy. One can assume it wasn't get well soon as the next time they faced each other Roy proceeded to end Alfs career with a lunge to the knee.

Roys a cunt and everyone knows that but takes a bigger one to rile him up.

being a yuppie: sent from iPhone
Old 18-11-2011, 00:29   #7
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

all this discussion shows how shit the football discussion on this forum has become. ancient keane haaland shit and the insignificant suarez racism discussions. not a single thread on eppp. new thread every time man u or arsenal player takes a shit

booring
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 01:33   #8
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Roy Keane's a grade A prick. That's all that needs to be said.

Roy Keane is a good man.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." — Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 01:40   #9
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
my take on Keane/Haaland was that whilst still playing for Leeds (?) Haaland and Keane had a very rough and tumble match in which it ended with Keane coming off due to an injury (hamstring) after jostling with Alf for the ball. Laying sprawled on the ground in agony Haaland took it upon himself to say a few choice words to Roy. One can assume it wasn't get well soon as the next time they faced each other Roy proceeded to end Alfs career with a lunge to the knee.
Keane tried fouling Haaland off the ball (I think it had run through to the goalie) and Keane buggered his cruciate knee ligament. Haaland was in Keane's ear as he thought Keane was faking to avoid getting a yellow from the ref.
Old 18-11-2011, 02:17   #10
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Matt is your avatar from that little-known period in the early 90s when Sting went through chemo and gained 12 stone?
You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!!!

I've actually lost two stone this year, thanks very much readers.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:21   #11
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post
all this discussion shows how shit the football discussion on this forum has become. ancient keane haaland shit and the insignificant suarez racism discussions. not a single thread on eppp. new thread every time man u or arsenal player takes a shit

booring
How is the suarez/evra discussion insignificant?

This section would be ruined if we started talking about any of the shit teams you support or if it had anything to do with you in fact.

Stupid clown.
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 09:23   #12
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by uA - 1905 View Post

booring
We all throught you were dead.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 11:10   #13
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
you go to hell! You go to hell and you die!!!

I've actually lost two stone this year, thanks very much readers.
Aids?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 12:22   #14
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
How is the suarez/evra discussion insignificant?

This section would be ruined if we started talking about any of the shit teams you support or if it had anything to do with you in fact.

Stupid clown.
Do you realise that your posting style means that no-one will ever support your argument or agree with your point-of-view, even if it is founded on sound logic?

No matter how right you are, the way you act with it makes people think "what a cock. He must be wrong."

You champion your love of argument, but at the same time it is your style of argument that makes you dreadful at winning arguments.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 14:04   #15
Ultimate777
Banned

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Do you realise that your posting style means that no-one will ever support your argument or agree with your point-of-view, even if it is founded on sound logic?

No matter how right you are, the way you act with it makes people think "what a cock. He must be wrong."

You champion your love of argument, but at the same time it is your style of argument that makes you dreadful at winning arguments.
What do you expect me to do, bow down to these arseholes who seem to think racism is insignificant?

Sometimes you have to be a cock towards certain individuals. The kind of individuals who don't know the meaning of respect
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote