PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 18-02-2005, 18:17   #31
thebigmacmoomin

thebigmacmoomin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..: Hunter :..
i was about 8 Endurances off completing the game then my mate deleted my file...(by accident) he was basically jealous
but i cant way for GT4
sorry to hear that.

My GT Status:

GT1: Complete
GT2: Complete
GT3: Complete
GTC: 85% complete
GT4P: Cant remember
GT4: Still dreaming about it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE FC

Division 3 Champions 2001 - 2002

Division 2 Champions 2003 - 2004

thebigmacmoomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 11:36   #32
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

11 days till it hits the shelves now!!!!!
9th March....this game will be amazing....
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 21:10   #33
mysterious_w

mysterious_w has disabled reputation

Not getting GT4, too realsistic handling. I like big-drift RR style racing games.
mysterious_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 21:44   #34
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_w
Not getting GT4, too realsistic handling. I like big-drift RR style racing games.
too realistic handling ??
this is one of the reasons your not buying the game...
i cant wait for this !!
Old 26-02-2005, 22:00   #35
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

wow, GT4 hasn't been released in Europe yet? man i feel sorry y'all. it just got released in the US a few days ago. i played a little of it and its quite realistic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 21:37   #36
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Quote:
i loved all the GT games....i agree with 'Big M' i couldnt give two flying fucks about 2 player or Online....the Career Mode will be that good that you will forget all about the other game options...
Or just forget that you even had any friends

Can't wait til 9th, screenshots look unbelieveable and if it really will have ferrari's and lamb's in it will be the best game ever made, ever.
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2005, 22:44   #37
Harry-Kewell

Harry-Kewell has disabled reputation

I've cancelled my order. I went down to the WHSmith last week and I read a review in the PS2 magazine and although they gave it a 9/10, I've decided against buying it. Some of the negative points still haven't been rectified and I know that if I was to buy it, I'd stop playing it within a month. Anyways, reading the review, it said that there are not a lot of different (innovative) modes, they're basically the same as the previous versions, the cars are like rubber (meaning they don't get damaged in an event of a crash) and there's a maximum of only 6 cars allowed in a race. The graphics and courses look great but I want good game play. I was really looking forward to it but it doesn't matter. Fortunately, MGS3ís release isnít that far away.
Old 27-02-2005, 22:48   #38
Hunter
BELIEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
I've cancelled my order.The graphics and courses look great but I want good game play
the gameplay is amazing on all the other GT's so they arent going to make it worse are they..unless they are FIFA
its good that the cars dont damage in a way..
and there has always been 6 cars maximum per race so im not bothered one bit...
bring on GT4 !!!
Old 01-03-2005, 18:07   #39
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus
  • Supports: Ipswich Town F.C.
  • XBox: Jamezinho

jamez is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
I've cancelled my order. I went down to the WHSmith last week and I read a review in the PS2 magazine and although they gave it a 9/10, I've decided against buying it. Some of the negative points still haven't been rectified and I know that if I was to buy it, I'd stop playing it within a month. Anyways, reading the review, it said that there are not a lot of different (innovative) modes, they're basically the same as the previous versions, the cars are like rubber (meaning they don't get damaged in an event of a crash) and there's a maximum of only 6 cars allowed in a race. The graphics and courses look great but I want good game play. I was really looking forward to it but it doesn't matter. Fortunately, MGS3ís release isnít that far away.
But Need For Speed Underground is the same, i.e. no damage, not many cars to race against, and the handling is very unrealistic, and still everyone ejactulated over it. GT4 should kick it into touch, there will be no better racing game.
jamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 18:21   #40
Hunter
BELIEVE

agreed there Jamez ...GT4 is going to wipe the floor with all other racing games..
i cant wait now..only 8-9 days away now..!!
Old 01-03-2005, 20:46   #41
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus

jamez is an unknown

Quote:
agreed there Jamez ...GT4 is going to wipe the floor with all other racing games..
i cant wait now..only 8-9 days away now..!!
When is the definite release date? Last i heard it was 9th March, but thats a wednesday and i thought games were normally released on a friday?
Old 01-03-2005, 21:57   #42
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez
When is the definite release date? Last i heard it was 9th March, but thats a wednesday and i thought games were normally released on a friday?
It is the 9th, which is indeed unusual.

Not many people will be complaining though.

I've got my copy pre-ordered from gameplay.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 23:19   #43
Hunter
BELIEVE

it is definetely 9th March which i agree is strange but thats what it is....no-ones complaining are they
Old 01-03-2005, 23:47   #44
DJ_Smurf_2004
  • XBox: DJSmurf2008

DJ_Smurf_2004 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.DJ_Smurf_2004 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

is GT4 coming out on PC? My PS2 seems to be deaded wont play TIF2003 and on my other games it lags badly
DJ_Smurf_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:04   #45
jamez
Calcio Agriculturus

jamez is an unknown

Quote:
it is definetely 9th March which i agree is strange but thats what it is....no-ones complaining are they
No complaints

Only 7 days to go then. Another door is opened on my GT4 advent calendar.