PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who is next for the grave?
Jake 'The Snake' Roberts 0 0%
Bushwhacker Luke Williams 0 0%
The Iron Shiek 0 0%
Dan Spivey 0 0%
Robert Gibson 0 0%
Tracy Smothers 0 0%
'Superstar' Billy Graham 0 0%
Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan 2 20.00%
The Entire Armstrong Family in a Plane Crash 1 10.00%
Kevin Von Erich 0 0%
Bunkhouse Buck 1 10.00%
Steve Lombardi 0 0%
Ed Leslie 0 0%
Steve 'Mongo' McMichael 0 0%
Barry Horowitz 0 0%
Ahmed Johnson 2 20.00%
Jimmy Del Ray 0 0%
'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff 0 0%
Fred 'Tugboat' Ottman 2 20.00%
Duane Gill 0 0%
Jim Neidhart 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2014, 01:25   #46
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Don't know who he was. Looked like somekind of unholy hybrid between Rick Rude and James Hetfield.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!

muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:49   #47
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The most terrifying thing about all this is the realization that he was apparently only 30 at Summerslam 1993. That just can't be right.
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 20:12   #48
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Don't like posting in this thread because Dusty was so far from being just 'another wrestler' but just found out. Horrible news. He more than played his part in revolutionising the industry, and you didn't even need to like wrestling that much to enjoy his character.

"Ric Flair, the stratosphere is reserved for you and me".
Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 21:06   #49
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah me and Joel were fagging out in the shoutbox earlier. Difficult to find another wrestler with as much charisma, and certainly almost impossible to find one more beloved. Truly awful day on the back of Christopher Lee.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 11-06-2015, 21:07   #50
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Tragic news. Probably in the top 3 most charismatic wrestlers along with Flair and Savage.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:08   #51
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Big love for the dream. Hopefully they'll let his sons do somekind of meaningful angle when Goldie's back from injury.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 01-08-2015, 03:59   #52
muscularmatt

First Dusty, now this. Absolute fucking hero. Him dying before Hogan is an absolute travesty.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:15   #53
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Childhood is just gradually being ripped apart.

Probably the best heel in the history of the business. No one will ever reach his level. Rest in peace.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:16   #54
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Who the fuck is next? May he rest in peace.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 01-08-2015, 11:26   #55
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Did not see this one coming, but with wrestlers, you never do. To have beaten cancer and then died from something else is so harsh, unfair and very sad.

Guy was so charismatic. And he was probably the original heel. Proper bad guy that was too good at it that he got cheered. Probably one of the first to have that happen to him. RIP.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:33   #56
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Of the list posted above, I've so far only got one right (Jimmy Del Ray), plus an Armstrong if you can count that.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:39   #57
Bish

To be fair, I think you chose some of them out of hope rather than expectation.

Just read that Piper predicted over 10 years ago that he didn't think he'd live past 65.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:43   #58
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I love Jimmy Del Ray, I'd never have hoped for his untimely demise.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:46   #59
Bish

Of course. I mean people like Robert Gibson, Duane Gill, Ed Leslie.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:47   #60
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I like Gibson; the other two I'll grant you. You could have substituted him with Lombardi or Horowitz.