PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Does this thread need a new poll?
Yes 24 46.15%
No 28 53.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2008, 18:39   #15796
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
Quoted most definately in agreement.
Old 31-05-2008, 10:29   #15797
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

the papers say Evra has signed a new deal, £55,000 a week.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 11:26   #15798
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
the papers say Evra has signed a new deal, 55,000 a week.
If he agreed for 55,000 a week I'd be surprised to be honest, especially since he was apparently after 70,000. Most starting players will probably get around 80,000 so I'm not sure why Evra didn't hold out for more. However I can't complain, top bloke.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 15:12   #15799
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Top PLAYER but not sure about bloke.

Always seemed he was holding out for more, which I never like to see in any player.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 17:32   #15800
wrigh2uk
  • Location: The Place Where The Bronze Bull Guards The Shoppin Centre

wrigh2uk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Luiz Felipe Scolari has told Cristiano Ronaldo to make the most of the opportunities that come his way.

The Portugal boss is currently preparing his troops for a Euro 2008 assault, but has taken time out to urge his wing wizard to seriously consider any offer from Real Madrid.

Rumours persist that the Spanish giants are lining up a record-breaking summer move for the Manchester United superstar, despite the Red Devils' insistence that the player is not for sale.

Ronaldo has made no secret of his desire to turn out for Los Blancos at some stage of his career, and his international mentor has now warned him not to let the opening pass him by.

"I have told him that in football you cannot live on memories," Scolari said.

"You have to take the opportunities when they come along because they will not come again in your lifetime."

Dreams

While the news that their star player is being encouraged to leave Old Trafford will concern United supporters, Ronaldo's godfather Fernao Sousa believes that the winger has already set his heart on a move this summer.

"I believe Cristiano has taken a decision that he is going to Real Madrid, but he is not going to reveal it until after the European Championship," Sousa told the Daily Express.

"Cristiano knows that Madrid are a club to which you can never say no. History shows that you can lose the opportunity, and for that reason he is not going to say no to them.

"There are very few people who can say they have the capacity to make their lifelong dreams reality, but Cristiano is in this group of chosen people.

"Cristiano has always told me that his objectives in England were to win the Premier League and the Champions League.

"Now that he has done that, he has nothing left to prove. He knows he needs a new challenge.

"He feels his experience in Manchester has made him stronger. But above all, he knows that a train like Real does not come along every day and he would be stupid to miss it."
I know your all bored of the whole Ronaldo saga but this one seems abit more intriging..
Old 31-05-2008, 17:43   #15801
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I don't see why so many players choose to move to Real. They treat their players almost as well as they do their managers. At least at United he knows he'll always be taken care of.
Old 31-05-2008, 18:10   #15802
.:jester:.

.:jester:. has discovered the General Forums. God help us..:jester:. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i hate reading things like that, gets me worried and shit lol as much as id be happy for him i dont want him to go, not yet anyway. hes done so much for united, and united have done so much for him, hes part of the family i spose and to see him go would be like watching one of ur own leave home Lmao still, alot of united fans are gonna be devistated if he goes, including me
Old 01-06-2008, 14:44   #15803
ArtisanWenger
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Gunner 4 life

ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ArtisanWenger has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Courtesy of scousers work who belive a new tribe has been found!!!
ArtisanWenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 00:17   #15804
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

well apparantely the glazers prefer Ron at United even if he wants to move. Like even if he refuses to play they still wont let him go to madrid.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:47   #15805
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

apparently, Ronaldo's godfather has said that Ronaldo has made a decision to join Madrid.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:19   #15806
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

if his godfather is correct and ronaldo has decided to quit united. It will be hard to forgive him.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:08   #15807
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
if his godfather is correct and ronaldo has decided to quit united. It will be hard to forgive him.
Slightly harsh in my opinion, we all knew that he would be going to Spain someday, it's just unfortunate that it might be slightly earlier than expected. He's been an amazing player for us, an absolute joy to watch.

I'm sure that we can hang onto him for a couple more years though to be honest. Fingers crossed anyway.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:23   #15808
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
Hard to forgive him? After the last two seasons he has given you, that's a bit ungrateful.

He's won everything he could win at United and he always wanted to play in Spain, it isn't hard to understand why he would leave now. I still think he will stay for next season though.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:27   #15809
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Hard to forgive him? After the last two seasons he has given you, that's a bit ungrateful.

He's won everything he could win at United and he always wanted to play in Spain, it isn't hard to understand why he would leave now. I still think he will stay for next season though.
What about the European Super Cup etc?

I think it would be more painful as he has said "I'll stay here as long as Ferguson does" etc. Yeah he's said he'd like to move to Spain one day, but that's more of a loose comment compared to the first.

I just hope we replace him if he does decide to go. Then again I see SAF giving Nani a chance, and splashing the cash on a top quality striker.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:29   #15810
AgentZero

Its just the way he is leaving that is gut wrenching (if he is leaving).