PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 20:18   #31
sobakus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2017
  • Location: Willemstad
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus
  • Posts: 316

sobakus has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

This is brilliant! Lots of new stuff and finally the Argentinian ball! Palestra Italia is significant, I think this is a first in the genre when a classic stadium was added? Very cool.

@Buckshot that's very useful, thanks for posting. Thanks for your instructions regarding the PC conversion, as well. Seems complicated but I will give it a go.


sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 13:50   #32
ronystan
Moderator
ronystan's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2011
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • Posts: 3,951

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?



Coming February
__________________
My Mother Language is Bahasa, and I'm proud of it!
ronystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 17:26   #33
lolmit
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2017
  • Posts: 22

lolmit is an unknown

This data pack are published by Konami? i mean it will update if for me automatically?
lolmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 04:40   #34
ronystan
Moderator
ronystan's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2011
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • Posts: 3,951

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yes once it comes out in February.
__________________
My Mother Language is Bahasa, and I'm proud of it!
ronystan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 22:54   #35
wahidovic
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jan 2019
  • Posts: 12

wahidovic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Konami really know how to make their customers roll their eyes!
Why even put the teams in the game? I won't be using them in any cup or exhibition scenarios.
But, they would be good fun to start out with in the Master League.

Weird, just weird!

Also, I can't quite work out why the Asian Champions League isn't in the same format as the Euro Champs League. Really not sure why there are duplicated teams now. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox
I remember a similar thing happening in PES 2013 with the Club Libertadores. In fact, Konami added TWO Club Libertadores comps in PES 2013. "2011" & "2012"

Such a mess!
i agreed thank you
wahidovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:17   #36
The Dude
His Dudeness
The Dude's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2006
  • Location: The City of Angels
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow
  • Posts: 1,102

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Konami really know how to make their customers roll their eyes!
Why even put the teams in the game? I won't be using them in any cup or exhibition scenarios.
But, they would be good fun to start out with in the Master League.

Weird, just weird!

Also, I can't quite work out why the Asian Champions League isn't in the same format as the Euro Champs League. Really not sure why there are duplicated teams now.
I remember a similar thing happening in PES 2013 with the Club Libertadores. In fact, Konami added TWO Club Libertadores comps in PES 2013. "2011" & "2012"

Such a mess!
Teams are not duplicated in my game. I don't know what you did. In ML i dont have duplicate players that are in the game for the Chinese league and asian champions league.
__________________
*****
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*****

*****
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*****


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 13:14   #37
Antonyc1977
Registered User
Antonyc1977's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Location: Brighton, England
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2
  • Posts: 1,255

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Teams are not duplicated in my game. I don't know what you did. In ML i dont have duplicate players that are in the game for the Chinese league and asian champions league.
You serious? It's definitely in the game (for me and others as I have seen posts on this site by other people). 2x Shanghai SIPG, 2x Tianjin Quanjin teams (the one in the Asian Champs League and now the Chinese SL).
__________________
We, the PES Community is what makes the Pro Evolution Soccer series great! So please, "Keep Editing!"

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 13:58   #38
slamsoze
Registered User
slamsoze's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2004
  • Posts: 86

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
You serious? It's definitely in the game (for me and others as I have seen posts on this site by other people). 2x Shanghai SIPG, 2x Tianjin Quanjin teams (the one in the Asian Champs League and now the Chinese SL).
@The Dude is right. The CHinese teams are duplicate only in edit mode and exhibition mode. If you leave them as they are by default, their AFC counterparts DO NOT APPEAR in ML. It is like it was in PES 2015/2016 with Libertadores teams. When the ML starts the game drains from CSL database the information for Chinese teams and ignores completely the AFC duplicates since they are completelly untouched.Probably if you moved manually a chinese club from AFC to PAS or ex-PEA (other Asian), there is a possibility a duplicate team will appear.
For example if you have a player moved in AFC SIPG he will not appear in ML as the SIPG roster is drained from CSL SIPG.
Maybe you had an option file pre DLC which had the chinese clubs in PAS League?Or PEA leage? SO you have 2xSIPG in ML and 3xSIPG in edit mode/exhibition
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 14:27   #39
Antonyc1977
Registered User
Antonyc1977's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Location: Brighton, England
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2
  • Posts: 1,255

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
@The Dude is right. The CHinese teams are duplicate only in edit mode and exhibition mode. If you leave them as they are by default, their AFC counterparts DO NOT APPEAR in ML. It is like it was in PES 2015/2016 with Libertadores teams. When the ML starts the game drains from CSL database the information for Chinese teams and ignores completely the AFC duplicates since they are completelly untouched.Probably if you moved manually a chinese club from AFC to PAS or ex-PEA (other Asian), there is a possibility a duplicate team will appear.
For example if you have a player moved in AFC SIPG he will not appear in ML as the SIPG roster is drained from CSL SIPG.
Maybe you had an option file pre DLC which had the chinese clubs in PAS League?Or PEA leage? SO you have 2xSIPG in ML and 3xSIPG in edit mode/exhibition
I get ya. I still think it's weird that Konami didn't just remove the CSL teams from the Asian Champs League though. And have it the same as the European one. May be next year it'll be a little more less confusing. (not really confusing, but ya know. "Unnecessary" is the word I'm looking for.)
__________________
We, the PES Community is what makes the Pro Evolution Soccer series great! So please, "Keep Editing!"

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 14:46   #40
slamsoze
Registered User
slamsoze's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2004
  • Posts: 86

slamsoze is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
I get ya. I still think it's weird that Konami didn't just remove the CSL teams from the Asian Champs League though. And have it the same as the European one. May be next year it'll be a little more less confusing. (not really confusing, but ya know. "Unnecessary" is the word I'm looking for.)
This unfortunately will not change cause they are too lazy , and feel relaxed cause the type of the license works like this. It is the same as Libertadores was back in 2015/2016 with doubles and triples in teams. I assume that when they buy the AFC Champions League ,they must use the rosters of the teams as they were in the starting of the competition. And since AFC starts mid-season (for us in EU) February and the game comes in August they are somehow stucked with last years roster. Thats why they do not live update rosters in Asian Clubs in AFC until the February-March DLC,and why you cannot have an up to date Chinese club from now, but two separate, one from May 2018 and one from October 2018 when they update the rosters only once, and the AFC has this weird format as a whole "separate" body.

The best would be to agree for the AFC package, but include all teams in a separate Other Asian Clubs section and if you want to play a simple competition or cup or ML the game will drain from database directly the teams needed.Like the UEFA competitions worked as you described before.

Technically we do not disagree, we all want the same thing.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 18:16   #41
Antonyc1977
Registered User
Antonyc1977's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2010
  • Location: Brighton, England
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2
  • Posts: 1,255

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
This unfortunately will not change cause they are too lazy , and feel relaxed cause the type of the license works like this. It is the same as Libertadores was back in 2015/2016 with doubles and triples in teams. I assume that when they buy the AFC Champions League ,they must use the rosters of the teams as they were in the starting of the competition. And since AFC starts mid-season (for us in EU) February and the game comes in August they are somehow stucked with last years roster. Thats why they do not live update rosters in Asian Clubs in AFC until the February-March DLC,and why you cannot have an up to date Chinese club from now, but two separate, one from May 2018 and one from October 2018 when they update the rosters only once, and the AFC has this weird format as a whole "separate" body.

The best would be to agree for the AFC package, but include all teams in a separate Other Asian Clubs section and if you want to play a simple competition or cup or ML the game will drain from database directly the teams needed.Like the UEFA competitions worked as you described before.

Technically we do not disagree, we all want the same thing.
100% Agree.
__________________
We, the PES Community is what makes the Pro Evolution Soccer series great! So please, "Keep Editing!"

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:37.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.