PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-06-2010, 02:12   #1
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Smile General chat

Since the threads are closed and moved so quickly there's hardly time to reminisce.

Anyways, I think I'm goosed, Italy and Cameroon cost me a few bob today. I need Brazil to pull off the 4-2 win now at this stage to get back into it. :/

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:18   #2
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

What do I always say - dont put the eggs in the one basket k1d......

Especially not Italy in the opening game or so, when they traditionally start real slow!
Old 15-06-2010, 13:27   #3
Dundon's
W.G.P

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I think I've lost like 150 coin with the rest tied up in unsettled bets. I need lady luck.

And yeah I should of known better but at this rate teams are hardly scoring goals and therefore the games are all up in the air.
Old 15-06-2010, 13:32   #4
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I'm out of the competition after only two bets!
Old 15-06-2010, 14:38   #5
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

What are everyones biggest wins so far?

I won 100 on the England game

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 14:40   #6
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

140 on the South Korea Greece match, 220 including stake

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 15:35   #7
Dundon's
W.G.P

The injury time goal for NZ cost me 75 total.

Balls all is working out for me.
Old 15-06-2010, 23:09   #8
K.1.N.G.
Club Captain

K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.K.1.N.G. has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I barely remember what I have in running at thsi stage.....
Old 16-06-2010, 00:00   #9
Dundon's
W.G.P

You can check all your bets. When in the page where you see who won what, it's at the top bar in a link, took me a while to find it.

Won a few sheckles back on the IC V Port game.
Old 16-06-2010, 02:25   #10
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I've only won once so far.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 17:06   #11
Jake Small

Jake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastJake Small is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Welp... lost 900 in the Spain game.
Jake Small is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 19:22   #12
Dundon's
W.G.P

How the hell did you have 900 in the first place? :/
Old 16-06-2010, 19:24   #13
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The bigger question Dundon's is this: did anyone have more?

I know the answer
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 19:26   #14
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Spain and Italy pretty much wiped me out.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 19:28   #15
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundon's View Post
How the hell did you have 900 in the first place? :/
He probably never put himself down for the game, I dno :/

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote