PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-07-2007, 12:46   #391
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The Beach Boys in the house. I'm sure Paul B will make a new thread when the time comes.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 15:34   #392
BonBon
...has worn the t-shirt!
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: BonBon101

BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

id love to get involved this year.Been in that with my friends for the past 2 years!
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 16:49   #393
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

My players have already been selected. I'm looking forward to my first season.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 16:52   #394
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Can you change your team before the start of the season, if you select your team now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 16:53   #395
Neo
First It Giveth
  • Supports: Liverpool FC

Neo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastNeo is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Yes. But I haven't actually registered a team yet, I've just chosen my players.

-------------------------------------
We Are A Football Tribe
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 16:54   #396
Top Gun
  • XBox: Zodiac19

Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Top Gun has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Cool, I might do one now then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote